12.5

I have spent the last four days with Dad and my twin sister. Christa and I are starting to sort things out with our relationship. But, I don't think her intentions are sincere. I believe she's up to something and I won't know until it happens.

She's always been the type of girl that keeps things to herself. She enjoyed causing me pain growing up.

*Flashback*

I was supposed to go on a date with the Captain of the football team. But, he never showed for our date. I looked around the house for my twin sister and she wasn't at home. I called her phone and the voice message picked up.

At ten, my sister got out of a sports car and she walked up the front porch with my date. She kissed him in full view of me.

While she was kissing him she turned towards and pulled away from him with a smirk on her face.

She whispered something to him and he turned in my direction.

I had tears in my eyes.

He was supposed to be my date not hers.

After that day I made sure my dates picked me up from friend's places.

*End Flashback*

I look over the kitchen counter at Dex and smile.

Dex is standing behind the stove cooking breakfast for us. He uses the spatula to mix the eggs. He shows me the eggs. "How are these?"

I smile. "Perfect. Hurry up and serve breakfast. The baby and I are starving."

Dex laughs. "Okay," he pops the toast up and place two slices on the plate for me. He puts margarine on the toast followed by the scrambled eggs.

He kiss his cheek. "Thank you, honey." He places a glass of milk on the table for me.

Dex and I eat breakfast.

After breakfast we clean the kitchen. I scoop up some soap suds from the sink and I blow it at Dex.

"Hey," Dex yells.

I scoop up more and blow it at him. The suds soak into his shirt.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me towards the sink. He grabs some suds and puts it in my hair. Dex finishes drying and putting the dishes away.

I wipe down the table and throw the cloth into the sink.

Dex lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom. He turns the shower on and we step inside.

I stand under the shower head and the water cascades down my body.

Dex kneels in front of me. He looks at me. "I'm going to eat you out, baby. Hold onto the wall."

I hold onto the wall. I feel his tongue enter my clit. "Dex," I moan, throwing my head back. He keeps licking me and I feel like I'm going to come. He rises and thrusts his thick cock into my core. I wrap my legs around him and he pushes me into the wall.

Dex sucks on my neck while he pulls out and slams back into me. "Fuck, baby. I can never get enough of this pussy." I pull his head towards mine and I kiss him.

Dex pushes his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues graze against another. I pull away from his mouth and smile. "I love kissing you, Dex."

He points to his lips. "These lips are only for you, baby. Your kisses have erased all the other girls I've kissed." He thrusts into me one las time and he spills his seed into me.

I unwarp my legs from around his hips. I pick up the loafer and soap. I wash Dex's body and he does the same for me.

Dex turns off the water and he steps out of the shower. He grabs two towels and holds one out for me.