5.

"Be careful who you fall in love with, cause someone somewhere won't approve."

Dex POV

Dex POV

Ava enters my office and she places the coffee on the table for me. She unfolds the newspaper for me and sets it on the table. She points to an article in the paper. "Did you know someone has been leaking stuff to the media?"

I shake my head. "No, I'm going to find out who leaked this." I look at the paper. "It looks like someone wants to ruin things for me. I hope this won't make you change your mind."

She moves towards me and touches my face. "I signed the agreement. This won't affect my decision to give you want you want, Dex. I'm not the type of woman that runs from my problems. I like to hit them head on. Let's do this together."

I pull her into me. "I agree. First I want you to lie on the lounge."

Ava moves towards the lounge and she unbuttons her blouse.

I close the blinds and lock the door to my office. I move toward her and rip the blouse off her. I throw it on the ground. I pull the bra off and unzip her skirt.

The skirt falls down her legs and she steps out of it. She unbuttons my shirt and pulls down my arms and discards it on the ground.

She pulls the belt off me and unbuttons my black pants. She looks into my blue eyes before she pulls my briefs down. Ava kneels in front of me and she swipes some of my pre cum off my cock. She sticks her finger in her mouth and moans. She takes my cock into her mouth and she plays with my balls.

She feels good wrapped around my cock.

I grip her hair and fuck her mouth.

Ava starts to gag and I pull out of her mouth slightly. She moves her hand to my ass and she sticks her finger inside it. She pushes and pulls her finger in and out.

"Ava," I moan.

I feel myself stiffen inside her mouth. I shoot my load into her mouth and she swallows my seed.

She really knows how to work a man.

Ava pulls her finger out of my ass. She rises and her eyes twinkle in the light.

I smirk. "Fuck, babe. You know how to work a man."
She laughs. "I watch porn. You learn a lot from that shit."

I throw my head back and laugh. "Have you ever had an orgasm?"

She nods. "Yes, but, it was from Bob."

I frown. "Bob?"

"Battery Operated Boyfriend. That thing knows how to turn me on."

Damn, this woman is teasing me. I'm going to show her what teasing does.

I rip her thong from her body. "I'm going to fuck you hard, babe. You aren't going to need Bob once you feel me inside that tight body of yours."