I Need

Michael
"Breath .. Breath !!" I said as I held Cassie's hand as we were on the way to the hospital in the ambulance .
She started taking a couple deep breaths but it started escalating too quickly like she was panting ..

"Slow done baby"

As we arrived at the hospital she took a deep , slow breath and I looked down at her as her eyes started  close slowly .. I immediately went into an panic attack ..  I started shaking her and screaming ..
The doctors tried priding me off of her but I wasn't   having it I needed Cassie and I didn't want her leaving me ..

They finally got me off of her and rushed her into the hospital .. All I did was drop to the ground and pour my heart out . Cassie was the best thing I've could've had .. She stuck with me when I did her wrong and when people told her that I was bad news , that I was no good , that I was trash , all of the negative things .. She brushed it  aside and  stood by me because she figured she could change me .. She wanted me to show these people that I am actually somebody that everything about me isn't negative and I thank her for that .. I couldn't have anyone else to care for me as much as she did .. That girl was and still is my world . Without her I don't know what I'll do !!