Club Going Ona Tuesday Pt.2

Cassie
So we walk into the club and it was celebrities everywhere , Ft . Big Sean , Nicki , French Montana , Iggy , August Alsina , Wayne , K. Michelle , The Game & Etc . I excited but lowkey nervous just because I never been around a bunch of celebrities , the fact was that I Did't know how they would react . But I was going to chill and have a good time and associate . As I walked around more me and Andrea decided we was going to dance a little . We was heading to the dance floor and as soon as we step foot on the floor Strippin The Walk - Kstylis started playing and we was Twerking all kind of ways bouncing to the music and doing the dance moves. i felt Michaels eyes attached to me so I started doing a lil more , then some more girls joined , shit even a few celebrities . After that song with off , Twerk it my way - T-Rell came on and I started swaying my hips from side to side and grinding a little to the music when a set of arms wrapped around my waist . I turned around to Michael smirking " I ain't knew you had all that in you Ma !" I smiled , "Well I guess you know now ". Mhm Ma , you want something to drink "? Michael asked . "Yeah gimmie 2 cups of Vodka and some Ciroc ". "Dang girl slow down , he chuckled ." "I know but I need a drink so I can get more turnt , I'll be waiting for you over their . " I Said while pointing to this second bar where they had people to sit at . "Alright I'll be back ". And with that he walked off . I glanced around the room in search for Andrea when I spotted her on the dance floor with Chris . Talking about getting it in .. They were defiantly having a good time with each other . No doubt about it . I walked over to the area I told Micahel I'll be sitting at and pulled out my phone scrolling over my Instagram and Twitter when I got a tap on the shoulder . I turned around to a tall caramel light-skin dude . Don't get me wrong he was beyond far from ugly . He was sexy asf !😍😘👌 But I was with Michael so I wasn't gone try no slick shit .
??? - "Wassup Ma . You looking real nice tonight what's your name ?"
Cassie - "Uh thank you and my name Ca-Cassie you ?
??? "Damarion , but people call me Marion for short"
Cassie - " Oh okay Damarion "
Damarion - "Aye you mind if I take you to the back right quick , you know for a lil privacy "he said with a smirk .
Cassie - " Um I actually do . Plus I'm here with someone .
Damarion -"Aw Ma come on , I'm sure they ain't gone mind plus you'll enjoy it I promise "he replied while running a hand up my thigh .
Cassie - I started getting a little uncomfortable and was wondering where the hell Michael was because he needed to hurry up and ASAP . "Exactly he will mind and how about keep your hands to yourself and off of me!" I said with a slight attitude while slinging his hand off my thigh .
Damarion- Mane stop acting like a lil bitch ! Bring your ass with me or imma drag you back their . Now which way you want it ? The hard way or th- ???MANE NIGGA GET TF AWAY FROM HER .
Damarion - " Oh this your nigga huh ? " He said motioning to Michael .
Michael - "yeah nigga you got a problem ? "
Damarion - (laughs) "Nah bro I was just taking care your girl while you was astray . "
Michael - " Mane nigga I'll fuck your ass up ! "
Damarion -" that sounds a lil gay don't you think ?"
Cassie - "Baby come on he ain't worth it " .. I Sayed while tugging on Michael shirt so we could leave .
Michael -" Nah I Needa teach this nigga a lesson (clinches jaw)
Cassie - Baby come on , don't do nothing you gone regret . He just Tryna get your head don't let him . Forget that nigga lets just go .
Michael - I stared at the nigga for a while until I decided to listen to Cassie and just leave so I won't get caught up in anything. "Fine lets go ."
Cassie - " Okay , I'll go get Andrea and Chris ".
"Aye! Don't Think This The Latest Time You Gone See Me "! Damarion yelled behind us while we walked off.
*
*
*
Michael Get Aggressive Over His Bae .. 😂😘💕
Damarion ?? / What He Got Up His Sleeves ? / " Not Last Time You Gon See Him "?
Damarion in Multimedia
👀✊🙉👆😃😲😏
~AyooChicoo '