Goodmorning

I woke up laying on Michaels chest with one leg cocked over his waist I kissed his lips then went in the restroom to do my hygiene . I took a hot shower to loosen up the soreness from last night but it only worked a little. I came back out to him still asleep I smirked and headed downstairs .

Michael
I woke up and Cassie wasn't beside me . I replayed everything in my mind from last night when a smirk revealed on my face . I went in the restroom to take a shower , brush my teeth and all that good stuff . I threw on my boxers and shorts with Last Kings written on the side . As I walked downstairs u smelt food and heard Cassie talking in the phone . ' no I mean like I can't explain it she Sayed . Yeah Kay ... Oh really ...... No girl actually I'm sore Asf . Alright Imma hit you up later she Sayed hanging up . I sneak behind her and smack her butt as hard as I could . Nigga ! OW ! She yelled .. I laughed and kiss her . She mean mugged me . Alright now might wanna change that look , think you sore now .. I already told you that ain't all . She flicked me off and handed me my plate . Oo yes wake up to a good breakfast meal from my woman . She laughed and replied yeah babe .. You like it ? Yes now why you down here Inna robe with nothing on ?... You Tryna get some for breakfast too ? She laughed , no freak I just wanted to come cook my baby some breakfast before he wake up and what makes you think ion got nothing on ? Well one because your body still wet and 2 because your rope not tied around tight anof so you revealing everything . She looked question then she looked down and gasped . I chucked.. Ain't no need to try and cover up now plus I already saw everything . Whatever she Sayed about to walk off . I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me then gripped her ass tightly when she started biting on her lip . Better clean up that attitude before daddy get you I whispered in her ear while running my hand up her robe . She smirked then walked off heading upstairs . Alright now . I Sayed licking my lips and get ready we going to meet Chris nem .
*
*
AyooChicco '