Mix Up

Micheal

So last week I'm minding my business right .. Stopping by the trap to make sure everything in place . Bro tell me why one of my backups told me that , that Marion nigga was creeping on me with his crew .

"Brah what "

"Yeah Homie .. Like if you real Gangsta you wouldn't be ducking behind a bush . You'll be straight forward and direct "

"Ducking behind a bush "?

"Yeah .. Like they Adam and Eve or something ."

T-Rell starting laughing ..

"Braah Forreal though .. Like this been going on for a while now and I'm getting tired of the games .. Like if you going to do something do it , if not stop stressing it . "

"Straight like that " Drew said.

"Mane way you come from ?" I asked

"Ain't .. He just pop up like he been here ".

"Mane I was with my girl though .. Had to stop in on her . You know she on her monthly so I had to give her a lil more extra time . You know she love acting like a baby when she like that "

"Aww mane look at you .. Shawty got you soft " said T-Rell

"Shutup bum . But speaking of girls .. Aye Michael wassup with you and ole lady "?

"Mane ion know.". I replied

"How you don't know Michael ".

"Well last time we talk she was Trippin about me dealing an-

"Well brah that's normal .. Every girl basically is going to trip about that .. Well at least the worried , supportive ones. " Drew said

"I know mane .. I explained it to her though .. Told her my plan about getting out and everything and then y'all called and she started pouting but Imma go check up on her ".

"That's wassup bro .. Ik thinking bout getting out this game too .. It ain't safe and ion wanna bring the fam into this " Drew replied

"Do what you gotta do Cus " T-Rell said

Ring Ring Ring !

"Hello ..... Word ... Alright ...Alright .. Brah Alright Mane Dang .... Yeah whatever .. See you .. "

"Who dat "  I ask

"Danese " T-Rell

"What she want "

"What don't she want "? He said .

I laughed . "You right "

"I'm about to head out Yall ". Drew said .

"Well I'm going to go get this bird some food I'll hit y'all up later "
T-Rell said as all of us got up and dapped dapped eachother .

"Alright Yall . I'll hit Ya up later " .

*
*
*

Cassie

"Baby come on .. He -ain't no good for you "..

"Marcus back off seriously .. I'm not trying to hear that "

"Then what or who are you trying to hear " he said

"Not you "..

"I'm only telling you the truth Babygirl " he said .

"No you just starting up bull . How did you get in here anyways ". I asked

"Don't worry about that , I'm on a mission ". He said decreasing the space between us .

"Excuse me "?

"Just come with me "

"No thank you ... I'm fine where I am "

He chuckled . "See you playing hard to get . Them type of girls always have to get taught a lesson ". He said getting closer towards me as to where my chest was against his .

"Oh really " I said as I took one step back to be surprised by a wall behind me .

"Really " he replied with an evil smirk .

"Look I don't know what your little plan is or what you're trying to do . I already tol-

I was cut off by a bag being throw over my head and an arm wrapping around my neck . I gasped for air and started fighting with all of my might . I swung and swung but was only fighting with the air .
"Pl-ple please " was the only thing I could get out . No longer than 5 minutes I was blacked out .

"See Babygirl ... If only you weren't stubborn . Now to leave your little friend a note "

Wassup Mr . T-RAWWW ., I decided to stop by on your ole lady . Just to you know handle my business .. So if you don't see her it's because I have her 😁 . She's a tough one .. Had to fight with her a while till she finally gave up . But if you want her back you know where I'm at ☺️😊 ..
Marcus

______________

Late update I know ..

What y'all think going to happened to Cassie though ?

What is Michael going to do ?

👀💁👊💃💯✊😁😊✋🙌