New Member ?

Dee
"Aye how about dude over their ". I said while pointing to some dude walking the sidewalk with the phone to his ear .

" I don't know bro he look a il suspects and you know them the ones you got to watch out for . " Tmack said .

"Yeah mane I agree with T . He look like a lil slide in that'll slip any minute and plus he got a gun in his pants . Who can't see that ? Quan topped off .

"Mane be ont look no suspect look at em . Look at his appearance he stated while referring to his Jumper , white shirt with a few holes that had paint slightly over it , with some low top chucks . Also who knows why he got a gun he probably just trying protect himself you know how it is down here . "

"Alright bro whatever. Your pick .. We just new to hurry and get back to the trap . " Quan said .

I pulled over to the side walk and whined down the window . "Aye bro Lemme call you back " he said .

"Aye i was wondering if you needed a ride ." I yelled out the window .

"Actually I do but your car look a lil pack already ."

"Nah man you good c'mon ".

"Um alright ". He got into the car and I pulled off . I was gon ask him a few questions first then decided if Imma take me to the trap or his house .

"So .. You paint ?"

"Nah I ran into a lil accident when I was trying to handle some business ". He said .

"What business exact ?" Quan asked .

"Um , something a lil personal but it don't pay me as much and I'm kinda getting ticked by it ."

"Interesting , well how about we offer you a job opportunity that'll pay you double ." I said .

"Ands what's this job ?" He asked .

"Maybe a little of dealing .. You down for that ?" Tmack asked .

"Yeah when can I start ?"

"How about we take you to the trap now and give you a tour ".

"Alright , cool ".

* * * * *

Michael
"Baby you and all this kissing ". I groaned while she planted thousands of kisses on my lips and neck .

"You don't want my kisses now ? Fine". She said while getting out the bed .

"Mane I'm just playing , stop all that pouting and come back to bed with me ". I said pulling on her arm and dragging her back in bed . She climbed on top of me and put her face in the crook of my neck . My phone started ringing and I reached over on the nightstand and grabbed it shifting me and Cassie in the process to see Dee calling me . "Hello"?

"Aye where you at ?" He asked .

"About my business why wassup ?"

"We found somebody . We over at the trap  . Was wondering if you wanted to come check him out ." Cassie shot her head up and looked at me while getting out the bed .

"I Um , yeah I'll be over there in a few ". I said quickly then hung up the phone throwing it on the bed following behind Cassie .

"Baby it ai-

"No Michael I don't want to hear it . Are you going to change or not ? " she interrupted .

"Yeah but-

"It shouldn't be a but Michael . It's yes or no " .

"Just hear me out .."
She just stood their with her arms crossed and motioned for me to continue .

"Imma quit alright . But it isn't that easy although it might not be easier for the others than it is for me because I'm the lord of this trap but at the end of the day I still have my battles to fight . I still have to worry about the negativity and threats . Lord knows I want to up and give it away just at the nap of my finger but I can't . And don't get me wrong , yes Imma quit just just give me some time that's all I ask of you ..

"Michael I just don't want you to end up like my brother that's all . That's why I be so hard on you about it ".

"What are you talking about ?".

"My brother died because of me and my decision of dealing . I regretted it everyday . I blamed myself continuously and I even got a thought about taking myself out . I just don't want you in my shoes or Worser , 6 feet under . I love you and I do t know what I would do without you .

"I love you too girl I promise you Imma be safe I just got to work my way out okay ". I said while cupping her face .

"Okay . "

"Now Imma gotta go check on something . Imma be back later tonight alright ?"
She sighed then dropped her face "Okay ". She Sayed lowly .
I kissed her forehead then exited out the room . Now I gotta go see who these boys got and what he about . Hopefully he don't look suspect and hopefully I can trust him . But that's why I'm going to find out .
____________

~AyooChicoo'