Announcement

So it's officially been 5 months now that me and Michael have been communicating so we decided that we were going to be a couple now . I've gotten used to the paparazzi and other things .. We've even got to know more about eachother and learn off of one another.
..........

Aye Bae I'm Home ! Kitchen! she replied. What you baking up in here girl I Sayed while adding a kiss on her cheek . Macaroni , Spinach , BBQ Chicken , Yellow Rice , Cornbread , and Sweet Peas . Damn Ma But you got it smelling good up in here . I know bae . Anyway what you say about coming with me to my mom ? When Bae ? After we get done eating I was suggestion . Alright cool . That's why I love you girl . Love you too .
*
*
*
Mom met Cassie . Heey baby ! How are you my mom Sayed while hugging Cassie . I'm fine it's nice to met you . Nice to met you also .. Michael is forever mouthing off about you . Oh is that right ? Yes mam , you're a beautiful young lady . Thank you and your beyond gorgeous yourself . So Michael how long have Yall been dating ? Well we was hanging for a good 5-6 Months then we in ally decided to become more than friends so we turn it into a relationship and it's been a good 2 /half months . Aww that's nice I'm proud of you baby boy . Thanks Ma . But have you guys done any physical activities she Sayed while lifting a brow . Mom ! No I chuckled . Cassie chuckled and Sayed no also . Okay , I just wanted to know . But love you son I gotta go and Cassie it's nice to meet you once again keep my son happy and I'll be glad to see you again she Sayed while giving me and Cassie both kisses on out cheeks.
*
*
*
Your mom is funny and inspirational . Yeah momma be making up stuff . But she gone laugh and play with you but at the end of the day she gone be on your backside about I you wrong or not.

Michael
It was funny when she asked about me and you having sex , Cassie Sayed . Yeah that's momma for you but don't worry she gone be finding out about some physical activity sooner or later I Sayed while licking my lips looking at Cassie . She laughed .. Oh Really ? Yeah Ma You know you want me you just be dissin me to prevent it. I do not . Yeah you do , watch I try you tonight . Don't start something you can't finish , she Sayed . Aha ! Alright Ma ..
>
>
>
~AyooChicco'