Playing Games

Wayne

"Wassup y'all"? I say while entering Tyga's trap .

"Wassup ". They replied .

"Aye where Tyga at ?"

"You refer to him as Boss ".

"Yeah . Right , my bad . Where's boss"? I said while saying boss sarcasm.

"He on the way . He had to go pick up his girl ". Tmack sayed .

"Cassie right "? I asked .

"Uh yeah , how you know Cassie ? She very secretive and Tyga make sure she is because of different reasons ".

He said and I felt like slapping myself across the head knowing that I was starting to slip up .

"I uh ... I-

"You what ?" Dee interrupted while everybody had their attention focused on me .

"I wa-  I was interrupted from finishing my sentence when Tyga or should I say "boss" walked thru the door with this lightskin chick behind him , I'm guessing his girl .

"Wassup Youngblood "? Boss Sayed approaching me .

"Uh nothing .. Was just having a talk with the crew ".

"Oh , I see y'all are collaborating pretty fine ".

"Yeah something like that ". I said while glancing at his girl then looked down .

"Oan this is Cassie , Wayne .. Cassie .. Cassie .. Wayne . She's off limits ." He said while dragging her in front of him . We greeted each other and shook hands . I must admit she was pretty fine no wonder why she was kept secretive .

"Alright so what y'all got on business plans ? Came up with anything "? Tyga asked while sitting down on a couch and pulling down his girl in his lap .

"Well I know where the trap is ". Dee spoke up .

"I know a few members in his squad ". Tmack butted in .

"I know where his crib at ". Another person said .

"I know where his lil bitch be at ". His girl butted in .

"That's what I'm talking bout . My niggas been working ." Tyga said .

"Wait Cassie you apart of this too Homie ?" Dee asked

"You know it ". Cassie replied .

"So you the only girl participating in this ?" I asked

"Ofcourse not a I got a few other chicks that's gone help out but and what if it was just me ? You trying to say I wouldn't be able to handle it "? She said

"Uh - Uh no I wasn't saying that ".

"What I thought ". She said

Michael

I started feeling as if this lil nigga "Wayne" was a bad decision because I'm getting some real bad vibe off of him and I'm starting to think about what my nigga told me about this newbie and I think I'm putting my hands on something but ion know yet so I'm just gone test em and feed off his vibe .

"Aye homie do you work for another business "? I asked

"Nah , I um work here why ". He replied getting tensed .

"Nah you just recently started , you had any encounters with another business "?

"No this the only business I'm setting up- I mean stepping up to .

"Excuse me ? Repeat yourself .. Because if sound like you said you were setting us up " . I said while pushing Cassie off my lap and scooting up some .

"No , I - I said this was the only drug business I was stepping up to ".

"What you mean by stepping up to "? I asked .

"Like the first one I participate in ".

"Mhm" was all I said then I glared at me for a while and I could tell he was shaky . He kept rubbing his temples and whipping his hands on his pants . I turned away then looked at Cassie who was squirming in her seat .

"You ready "? I asked her

"Yeah ".

"What you squirming for "?

"Nothing ..
I furrowed my eyebrows together and got up then grabbed her hand headed to the door . I turned around to the crew and said my see you laters and told them to keep me posted . Then I glanced over at Wayne and headed out .
*
*
*
I know it took me a while to update again but here it is ..
😊👏👀💯🙌👌👊😁

~AyooChicoo'