Bowl / Crib

"Omg! You cheating" .. " Ha no I'm not I just can bowl better than you " I Sayed while getting a grip to the ball and throwing rolling to towards the pins . STRIKE ! "Uh whatever ! Imma make one watch" ... 3 pins down . "Dam Ma you got 7 more to get down " Michael Sayed while laughing in his chair. "Shutup if Yeen gone help me then don't say nun " , "Alright fine I Gotchu , Hold the ball like this " he Sayed while putting his hand on the spot my hand was one while getting a little closer to my body .. reach back and curve , then throw and let it go ! STRIKE ! "Don't think you doing something " . "I ain't yet " he Sayed while licking his lips and rubbing his hands together . "Oh really " ? "Yeah Ma .. By the way you coming over to my crib tonight " . "Are you asking or telling "? "Telling" . "I didn't agree to going to your crib " . "Well you are now and even you decided you wasn't going you still were because remember your car at your house .. How you gone get home" ? "Walk " she Sayed . " I ain't gotta worry about that " . "You coming with me and that's the end of it got it " . She just glared at me and looked away .

Michael
As I pulled up to my drive way with Cassie it was a car parked in my entrance . Not to mention it looked a little familiar , but I couldn't think of who it was . "You got company "? Cassie asked .. "Uh I don't know but I'm about to find out " . I opened the door to Lexi on my couch . Tf she doing here ? "Fuck your ass here for"!? I yelled '. "Baby I had missed you stop acting like that " she Sayed while taking off her robe showing her lingerie . "Wow okay .. Imma just leave " Cassie Sayed while about to head out the door .. "No Cassie stay please " I Sayed why tugging on her wrist . "Why Michael ? Obviously you already got company " she Sayed referring to Lexi . "Mane that's my ex ion want her" ! "Why you lien papi" ? Lexi Sayed .. "Mane Get Tf Out Braah ! Ion Know Why Yo Dumb Ass Came Over Anyway "! "Oh so you gon betray me for this young bitch "? "Bitch for one I ain't young I'm 23 if anything he left you ass for something better bitch as ThoT so I advice you to get you ass from out of here before I fuck you up " , Cassie Sayed . Lexi looked at me for a moment I guess for a response . " Leave " , I Sayed while pointing to the door .. " Alright cool , you'll be back " she Sayed while leaving out.

Lexi in the multimedia
How do Cassie feel about this ?
👀☕️🐸
*
*
*
~AyooChicco '