Q&A

Cassie
I woke up to an empty bed without Michael besides me . I figured he was probably downstairs or in the studio room so I just decided to go get some towels out of the bathing room across the hall so I can take a shower . As I walked out the room passing the room across from the bedroom to get to the bathing room I heard Michael having a deep conversation on the phone with someone . I leaned against the door a little and started listening . "No , I want that nigga gone . Track that nigga down , if you got to run his people's , light them up too " ........ "Alright " ....... "No , she don't know what's going on " . Was he talking about me ? What's going on ?... I thought to myself .. "I think she still sleep but Hmu when you got some info nigga " . Alright" I started hearing heavy footsteps coming to the door . I was about to run off back to the bedroom like I was asleep until my foot got caught in the doorway . "Shit ! " I mumbled . I kept tugging my foot and when it finally released the door opened and Michael was staring at me with a questioned look . "Were you ease dropping on me "? He asked .
Um - I was just going to get some towels " I said walking off. He gripped on my arm and pulled me back to him just to stare in my eyes . "Don't lie to me Cassie !" I looked down and chewed on my bottom lip . "So you was listen "?
"You know what .. Yes I was listening , do you have something to tell me ?
" Nah , everything straight ." he replied . "Stop lien to me !"
Tyga - Ha ! Gon with alla that ! "
Cassie - "Tell me what's going on before I find out the wrong way ! "
Tyga - Put it like dis somebody about to get clapped .
Cassie - who ?
Tyga - that's for me to know and for you not to find out
Cassie - what !? Imma find out eventually do just tell me now .
Tyga - (sighed) nigga that came up to you at the club .
Cassie - and .. What about him ?
Tyga - he used to work for me . He brought in hella cash , was one of my most best workers . Thought I could trust the nigga but while I was questioning myself about trusting the nigga he was with the other nigga giving him my info and half of my money . I ain't knew till my boy Donnie told me . I was searching for em to get his ass but dat nigga went onna hiding . But now that he back imma get his ass .
Cassie - so you a drug dealer ?
Tyga - look I know I should a told you before but yeah , I needed the money to support my Fam
Cassie - wow , you could've just told me
Tyga - you ain't mad ?
Cassie - no , I used to do things to support my family also .
Tyga - that's why I fuck with you girl
Cassie - I know and sorry about the arguments and stuff
Tyga - you good . I'm sorry too . I love you
Cassie - I love you too