Birthday Surprise Pt.1

"Hey babe what took you so long" ? " I was just running some errands" . "Some errands like what" ? "Just errands babe , wassup with all the questions" ? "Are you cheating on me "? " The fucc girl ! Why would you ask me a dumb ass question like that ". "Are you Michael" ? "No I ain't cheating on you , I come home to you every night where the fucc this coming from ? "I'm sorry babe I don't know why I asked that , you just was gone for so long" . "Yeah whatever but happy birthday ". "Thanks babe . Just so you know at 8 I'm taking you out .. Be ready" .
.................
Michael
"Ayo Chris you got everything outline right" ? "Yeah man I got it ". "Everybody Dere already "? "Just about .. it's a few more ppl coming though" . "Alright man thanks , me and Cassie should be their in a hour ". "Alright to and no problem" . "Alright" I Sayed while hanging up the phone .
*
*
1 Hour Later
"Aw babe this is nice" , she Sayed referring to the fancy restaurant we pulled up to . "I know bae wait till you see everything inside" . "Okay" she Sayed while getting out the car .

Chris
"Okaay .. Everyone turn the lights off and get down" . "Here they come ..
"Babe why is it so da-SURPRISE !! Cassie nearly about jump into Michaels arms which made everybody crack up . "Omg Michael is this what you were planning "? "Yep "Michael Sayed . "Oh my god thank you babe" she sayed while kissing him on his cheek . Just about everybody was here from friends to family .
...........
Asia
"Okay now open this" , I sayed while handing Cassie the gift I wrapped up . She pulled it out and it was some lingerie . "Omg girl ", she said chuckling . She put it away and open my other gift I had for her . It was a MK pocket book with some MK earrings . "Thanks boo ' " . "You welcome !"

Michael
"Here Ma ". I said handing Cassie my gifts  . The first give she got was a small box . And I already knew what it was but she didn't . "Bae what's this" ? "That's for me to know and for you to find out" . She smiled and opened it then gasped . "OMG !! Michael are you serious "? "Yeah babe ... You like it ? Baby I love it ..."
............
What is it ? 😁👀
~AyooChicco '