Surprise Surprise

Wayne

"Mane ion think I can do this no more " I told Shank .

"What you mean you don't think you can do this no more "?

"Manee .. I just find out I got a child on the way and I ain't want to be in this lifestyle no more when I'm bringing in a Yungin . Ion want my family involve in this man ."

"I know where you coming from man . But you might wanna tell Marion this instead of me because I can't determine that situation but who the lil shorty is ?"

"Mai-Asia".

"Ooh ".

"Yeah .. How you think Marion will respond to it ".

"I don't know bro but I'll hope the best for you ".

"Alright thanks homie ".

So last week I went by one a my shorty house to get to my basic routine . I walked in on her sitting by table with her head down and kicking her legs under the table . I picked her head up and she had stress written all over her face . Her eyes was red as if she was crying . I made her sit up and pulled her towards me and that's when she just collapsed . I didn't know what to do so I sent her to the hospital .

Hours and hours I waited then the nurse came up to me and said I could see her . When I walked in she looked better than earlier and she was watching "My Wife And Kids" on the small TV screen .

"Hey wassup ". I said as I walked over to the side of the bed and pulled up a chair .

"Um hey ".

"Do you remember anything from earlier ".

"Yeah I kind of don't know what accrued for me to pass out though ."

"Well you looked stressed ".

"I was ". She mumbled .

"And why wa-
The doctor interrupted my sentence when the door flew open with two nurses behind him .

"Well indeed you are pregnant Ms . Sanders ".

"What ?! "I said while looking at her .

"Well I guess you didn't know ill give you to a sec . I'll be back to check on you and have your release papers for in the morning . We want to keep you at least one night just to monitor you ".

"Okay . Thank you doc . Mai-Asia said .

He nodded then headed out of the door .

"So you pregnant "? I asked

"Yes Wayne ".

"By who "!

"Nigga what you mean by who ? I'm only with you ".

"Yeah right .. How I know you ain't be with somebody else and trying to trap me ?"

"Wow .. That's what you think of me .. If anything you the one with fifty-eleem hoes out dere . You the only one I fuck with and you gone come to me with this ? Bullshit ! If you don't want to take responsibility then whatever I'll supply for my own child . Just don't try coming into his/her life when they get older because I won't have it ". She snapped .

"I'm sorry .. I trailed off . It's just i don't know . Imma be in his or her life alright because I know they need a father and Imma be that father but right now I'm in some deep stuff and I'm getting out of that because I don't want to bring my family into this ".

"What are you exactly into ". She asked

I figured it would be better if I tell her now than wait until something happened .

"I my as well tell you now ."

I took a deep breath .

"I'm a drug dealer ".

"You're a what "?! She yelled .

"Shh .. Be quite . Don't worry I'm getting out the game though I don't want to bring my family into this just give me some time alright ?" I said as I kissed her forehead .

She stared in space for a minute then nodded . "Thank you for bringing me here and making sure I was okay ".

"You welcome Ma . Now scoot that big butt of yours over and lemme get in that bed with Ya ". I said as I took off my shoes and my shirt then my pants and threw them on the couch .

I scooted in beside her and she shivered .

"Cold "? I asked .

"Y-yeah".

"Come here ".

She inched closer to me and I pulled her body slightly on top of me. She laid  her head on my chest with one leg around my torso and her arm wrapped around my waist . I wrapped all both of my arms around her small body then pulled the covers over us . She yawned and cleared her throat at the same time .

"Sleepy ".

"Mhm". She mumbled into my chest

"Go to sleep then baby-girl" I said as I ran my fingers in her hair .

It's didn't take long for me to hear soft snors so I knew that she was sleep .

I looked at TV while I ran my fingers in her hair then soon dozed off .

______________

Wayne has a baby on the way ? 😳😏👶

What you think Damarion going to say about it ?

Mai-Asia in the MM ^^^

Next Chapter >>>

~AuooChicoo '