Birthday Surprise Pt.2

I figured you would I said as I watched her smile and pull out the Chanel jewelry I got her . Thank you baby . You welcome . Now open the next one . It was a few outfits with Last Kings on a few shirts . Aww .. Thanks again babe .. No problem ! Just so you know your other prize home I said with a slight smirk . She lifted a brow and I laughed . Don't worry Ma you'll find out . Okay y'all two Ya nasties ! Asia blurted . Aw shutup me and Cassie replied in unison .
..............
Cassie
Michael can you tell me what's the other prize now Im eager to know . Oh and I'm eager to let you find out he Sayed while crawling on top of me . Oh really ? Yeah I can show you better than I can tell you . Well how about less talking and more action ? Gladly ' he Sayed while pressing his soft big lips against mine . I kissed back and he squeezed my ass for an entrance of his tounge . I gasped and he took that as an opportunity . I flipped us over and took off my shirt then his . He started caressing my body while I trace his tattoos and landed a kiss on every one . It was getting more intense by the minute so things started get rough . He ripped off my pants and threw them somewhere across the room . I kissed him roughly and he reversed us . He took off his pants not breaking the kiss . He pulled off my underwear and blew on my cluth . I shivered a little . He started exploring with his tounge and I released soft moans from my lips . He inserted two fingers while licking over my cluth . Then started thrusting his two fingers in and out for a good 30 minutes . Mmm . Baby I b-bout t-to come . He started going faster . Uhh ! Damn .. I came and he licked it up then looked up at me . You ready ma ? I nodded . He took off his underwear , pulled on a condom then pulled me closer to him .

Michael
I stuck my tip into her and she bit on her bottom lip trying to maintain her moans as I entered the rest . Let em out baby .. I thrusted slowing in to her for a few minutes. Mm .. Mi-Michael .
I picked up my pace stroking her hard and fast . Her moans turned into screams and my back was being scrapped with her nails . I threw one of her legs over my shoulder for more access . I didn't hesitate to ram back into her . Fucc Michael Uh ! I started pounding her making the headboard shake every time I stroke her . Fucccc ! Faster ! Deeper ! I did as she demanded and went deeper with the pace . Michael ! She yelled . Take it baby . I Sayed ... Uhh ! Baby dats deep she screamed . I kissed her passionately while going a lil deeper . FUCK ! Baby you too deep she screamed against my lips . I grabbed onto her hips and grind her against me . She flipped us over and got on top grinding and riding . I sat and watched her hips sway back and forth . She stroked jr in her hand and I groaned . She inserted him back into her and starting bouncing on a nigga . I grabbed her hips and helped motion her up and down . She fell off and laid next to me catching her breath . Don't think this over I whispered to her while smacking her butt getting out of bed heading in the shower . She just layed their still catching her breath .
...........
Mic & Cassie ✊💦😭💯👏
~AyooChicoo'