Drama 6: Walking Away

Day before the party

Levy P.O.V

I placed my drumstick under my lip and began to look at all the "future guitarists" for Click, in disgust.

Jet and Droy both looked at me and asked, "Levy, who do you chose?"

I moved the drumstick from my lip and grabbed the other one that laid on the table. I then began to beat the table, making a beat.

"Number one, make a tune with my beat," I said looking at the boy with green hair.

He then started to play, but he couldn't match the beat.

"Next!" I yelled, still beating on the table.

As each person played with me, it kept getting worse. I closed my eyes in disappointment and stopped beating the desk.

I placed my drumsticks down and sighed as I held onto my temples, "You guys ALL suck balls."

"Levy!" Jet and Droy yelled angrily towards me.

"It's true!"

I picked up one of my drumsticks again and pointed it at the guitarists.

"You suck. You suck. You suck. You're okay...and you suck." I began to twirl my drumstick in my hand and stated, "Get out, auditions are closed."

As all the guitarists left out the door, Jet and Droy quickly turned towards me and yelled again, "LEVY! Now we don't have anyone!"

"It's better to have nobody than to have somebody who can't play."

"Wow...Ten out of ten...wise words from Levy McGarden," Droy said sarcastically with a slow clap.

Jet sighed heavily and began to complain, "Levy, bad or not, we still need a gui-"

I brought up my right hand and showed it to Jet, who sat at my right, gesturing him to shut up. "Jet, I'm gonna find the guitarist. Don't worry." I lowered my hand and lifted myself up out of the chair.

"Don't forget to clean up, okay? See ya."

***

Lucy P.O.V

"Lucy!"

I turned around to see Levy waving at me with a smile.

"Hi, Levy, what's up?"

"The sky."

"Really?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Sorry, I had too. Anyway, I wanted to tell you the results of our amazing audition," she said sarcastically.

"You didn't find anyone, did you."

"Nope. They all sucked balls."

"Levy..." I said with a facepalm.

"What? It's true!" She shouted while lifting up her arms. "It was like eeee errr..." Levy began to screech loudly while playing air guitar causing half the school to look at our direction.

Everyone's looking-! I'm actually gonna die from embarrassment...

She finally finished screeching and sighed. "It was horrible, Lucy..."

I stared at her for a few minutes, wondering how the shy girl I used to know could make a scene the way she did now. "How did you go from bookworm Levy to Rocker Levy?" I asked while looking at her heavy black eyeliner and spiky choker.

She stayed quiet and looked at the floor.

Did I say something wrong...?

"Does it matter? I'm not that girl anymore anyway," she spat angrily.