-49-

A/N: 6k?! What in the world?! Thank you!

Their drive home was calm and still filled with adrenaline. Seeing Alyssa and Kevin so happy was really pushing their buttons, in a good way. Avi smiled from ear to ear and kept bouncing around in the car.

"They're so happy."

Avi said, playing with the radio station until he found a song worth listening. He fell back onto his seat, opened the window a little and put his fingers through it, letting them feel the cold-ish wind.

"And you aren't? "

Scott questioned. Avi let his arm fall onto his lap before he closed the window. The blonde took a turn to the right. He knew that Avi's statement was just an observation but still he could hint something else behind it.

"Of course I am it's just..."

Avi stopped right there. He didn't knew what to say...The blonde took his right hand off the steering wheel and grabbed Avi's, realizing what his boyfriend wanted to say.

"...you want something similar."

Avi sighed and held his hand tighter. Every day he was thankful for having such an amazing partner by his side, who showed him the world in a different kind of way, loved him and cared for him every single day. There was no doubt that Avi wasn't happy, heck he was overjoyed, couldn't even explain the feelings he was having when he was with Scott. Still, the thoughts of marrying him never left the brunette.

"I love you.."

Avi nodded towards Scott. The blonde kept his eyes on the road but his heart melted right then and there.

"I love you too munchkin and I promise, one day we will have the same things Alyssa and Kevin have. I promise."

A smile krept onto Avi's face. How silly of him to think that Scott would never marry him. He loved him after all!

They arrived at their home where they saw a car parked in front of it. Scott knew instantly who it was and didn't worry too much about it. After opening the door of the car for his boyfriend, like a gentleman, they walked hand in hand to the door, opening it. The apartment was lit, the television displayed something out of a Disney movie and some EDM could be heard upstairs.

"Scott?"

Avi asked, not sure why their apartment was so loud although they have left everything unplugged or turned off. He feared that there was an intruder since he hadn't seen the car and to whom it belonged, latching onto his biceps.

"Relax, it's our friend. "

They tip toed upstairs, waited behind corners before walking down the hallway into Scott's room out of which came the music. Avi went through his mental list of friends and checked who it could be.

"Wow he still owns that shirt. Tss momma needs to take him shopping sometime soon."

The couple leaned into the door frame a little so that Scott could see his friend Mitch standing in the middle of a thousand shirts and trousers all scattered around him. He looked a little different, got a new tattoo adding to his sleeve and dyed his hair purple. It suited him, no question. Mitch lifted up another shirt, regarded it from every single angle, shrugged and threw it onto the bed.

"Excuse you?"

The sudden entrance made the small brunette jump, causing him to fall over the shirts on the floor and landing right in front of the blonde's feet.

"Shouldn't I be bowing to the queen?"

Scott asked, reaching down to help him up again. Avi stood a little behind them, not sure where he could walk without stepping onto Scott's clothes.

"Well hello there sis, and gurl."

Mitch laughed, reaching out to hug first Scott and then Avi. Mitch wasn't the type to hug people for a long time but for the bass he made an exception.

"May I ask why you're here?"

The blonde picked up some of his clothes and put them back into his wardrobe, folding them at first of course.

"I brought Wywy back. Since you weren't home I thought I would roam in your clothes and Katherine let me tell you, you need new ones."

Scott rolled his eyes at that statement, already knowing that he hasn't been shopping for a while. He put back another shirt before looking between Mitch and Avi.

"Oh, of course hah. Avi I would like to take you shopping as well. If you don't mind."

It didn't take Avi long and he answered

"I wouldn't mind that at all. Thank you Mitch."

He really needed some new clothes himself and he would love to experience how Mitch would act while going out to hunt for clothes. It was going to be fun, as long as Scott never left his side of course.

"Then it's settled! I will come by tomorrow at 9am
Be ready cause queen won't wait."

Mitch didn't bother to help Scott putting back the clothes but stepped out of the room and headed towards his car. Wyatt entered and demanded to be held by either one of them.

"Will it be fun?"

Avi asked slightly chuckling as he petted the cat in his arms.

"It will. But sometimes it's stressful. Let's see in what mood he will be tomorrow."

Thanks for reading,voting and commenting! ♡

I love ya'll!!

#Yanie