-20-

Emptiness. Next to his body, in his home, in his heart.
Sadness. Clouded his mind, filled him completely, reached his core.
Love. The only thing worth fighting for.

As soon as Avi arrived at their house he ran inside, knowing exactly where his room was, slammed the door shut and fell down onto his bed. His tears, soaking the bedsheets and his muffled cries breaking the silence. He was quiet in the plane and in the taxi but he couldn't hold his emotions down any longer when he stepped out of the vehicle. He had bottled everything up inside so his parents wouldn't worry but now that he was breaking they would either way. As expected his mother opened the door.

"Sweety? Can I come in?"

She waited for an answer and when she didn't receive one she let herself in, closing the door quietly. The worried mother sat down next to her son and slowly rubbed his back.

"You will see him again sweetheart. I know it's not easy for the both of you but you have to hang on."

Avi sat up and faced his mother. She saw so much sadness in his dull and blind eyes it broke her heart.

"What if he starts seeing someone else? One year is a longer time and.. and I'm not interesting enough to entertain him that long..."

He hung his head, scratching his forearms over and over again. His mother layed her hands on top of his to stop him from hurting himself.

"Don't be silly. I've seen how he looks at you. How he holds you, like a porcelain doll. He won't be able to find someone better than you because you're the best bet and I'm not saying this because I'm your mother."

Avi sniffed regretting the fact that he had called Scott not loyal. How could he even think about something like that? It was most probably because he hadn't slept in a while, cried and worried instead. His mother hugged his son tightly telling him that he will always be loved and left him to go to sleep.

"She's right.. we will be together again."

Avi, who was still wiping away his tears repeated that last part over and over again until he believed it and fell alseep.
-------

"Kevin I miss him.."

Scott cried into his pillow letting out everything he felt. Kevin patted his back, telling him that everything would come out just fine. Alyssa brought some tea to calm him down a little.

"What if he forgets me? What if he won't remember me after one year? What if.."

"Stop it."

Kevin grabbed his shoulders and yanked him up from his position, grabbing his face in both of his hands.

"Listen here you fool. Avi loves you, he would never think of leaving you. You're made for each other!"

Scott wiped away his tears after Kevin let go, sniffing and breathing heavily. He reached out for the tea Alyssa passed him, holding it in his shaking hands.

"I know but still.."

Kevin rolled his eyes and reached behind him, taking out a photo album he made of his wedding. He opened it at the page which he dedicated to his best friends. Scott's eyes widened and released another tear when he saw the pictures. Him and Avi, eating cake together, talking to other people, dancing arm in arm.
The biggest picture of all made his heart sink.
They were both standing in front of the altar, Scott leaned down to kiss Avi and he hugged his waist. A perfect image they took as a gag.

"Don't you want this image to become reality one day?"

Scott carefully touched the photograph, lingering on Avi's face. He smiled slightly, nodding at Kevin.

"Good. I have an idea."

Scott was surprised about Kevin's plan. It contained many days and a lot of preparation.
Avi would freak out if he knew about their plan.

Scott closed his eyes, waiting for the ringing to pass and smiled when he heard his boyfriend on the other end. Without mentioning what he and Kevin had planned they talked until Scott heard Avi's soft snores.

Heeeey :D I'm still alive which is good but you guys have to work on your killing skills xD

Thank you for reading,voting and commenting! ♡