-7-

"Move your finger slightly to your right."

Scott instructed Avi on how to place his fingers on the guitar so a sound would come out of the instrument. They had a lot of fun and Avi was a quick learner. Only an hour later and he mastered nearly every note and a few chords. Kevin was back and was impressed of what he saw.

"You teached him how to play?"

Scott nodded while keeping his eyes on Avi. Swiftly he moved his fingers and a beautiful melody could be heard. It takes a lot of patience Kevin tought to himself. Since Avi was in town Scott barely got to see his other friends, by his own choice. Avi seemed to be his only focus.

"You did it! I'm proud of you."

The way Scott smiled at Avi made Kevin's heart jump. There was something between them he had never seen before. He just didn't know what it was.

The next day they decided to bake together. Scott got the recipe for cake balls from his friend and always wanted to try them. He figured that Avi would love the taste of them so he invited both over. Music blasted from the speaker but as soon as Avi entered his apartment Scott turned it down a bit, knowing that it would be easier for Avi to communicate.

"Hey Avi?"

He turned around and set the bowl with the dough on the counter.

"I forgot the guitar at your place and since I have to bring it back for a costumer can I come and get it tomorrow? Because I have a doctors appointment in the morning so I won't be in the shop."

Avi smiled and nodded in approval while forming another cake ball. He would miss the instrument though.
Wyatt stood next to Avi on the counter and jumped on him as soon as he moved his head in his onesie.

"Ah!!"

The cat let go of him, realizing that it was not a giant lizard and speeded away into another room. Scott heard the scream and ran to him.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah.. it was just the cat.."

"So the big dragon got scared of a tiny cat?"

He laughed while imagining it and Avi joined him thinking about how silly the whole situation was. Kevin shove the cake balls inside the oven and turned to his friends only to see them hugging.

"You wanna watch a movie? Or play a game? "

"Truth or dare!"

Kevin rolled his eyes at his friend. Everytime he asked they would play this game since it was his favorite, so he agreed without arguing already knowing a dare for Avi.

"Ok Avi truth or dare?"

After instructing him on how this game was played they sat in a circle on the ground with a bottle in the middle. Whoever spun it had to ask the person the tip pointed at.

"Dare?"

Kevin smiled and answered without hesitation.

"Let Scott take you around on a piggyback ride!"

They stood up and Avi jumped on Scott's back holding tightly, afraid to fall down. His screams and laughs filled the room and Scott returned he smiled at the dragon.

"You're light as a feather."

The bottle spun and landed on the still unactive player.

"Kevin truth or dare?"

The night was long and they played til morning. Kevin had to take shots, Scott married a plant, Avi had to recite a scene from The Hobbit and a lot more funnier things than that.

"Movie?"

Kevin asked looking through some Disney classics while Scott made himself a drink.

"Sure why not? Avi what do you think?"

No response. Instead there were soft snores coming from the man in the dragon onesie. The whole piggyback ride must've been exhausting for him.

"He can sleep here but the thing is I won't be at home tomorrow morning."

Kevin slowly shook his head at his friend and watched how Avi began to stirr around.

"We shouldn't wake him up."

"I can carry him to your car if you want.. and in your apartment..?"

Scott suggested and walked over to Avi. Kevin, who had nothing against the idea, put all their belonging inside a bag and opened the door for Scott who was carrying a sleepy dragon bridal style.

The car ride was silent since one was sleeping and the others were tired. Kevin looked often in the rearview mirror and caught glances of Scott brushing back Avi's hair. He calmed himself down before he could say something.

They arrived, parked the car and headed inside the house where Scott put the man on the bed,covering him with a blanket.

"Thank you."

Kevin smiled and hugged his best friend tightly. Scott left, forgetting to take the guitar with him. Kevin stayed by the door of Avi's bedroom. He watched him sleep peacefully with a smile on his lips.

Cute. Now I want a dragon onesie. Where can I get one?

Thx for reading,voting and commenting! Mille grazie! <3