-45-

"Kevin just tell me..you're honestly not helping with your..I....alright but..Kevin!"

Scott layed on his bed, starfish style. Avi giggled as he put together his music sheets and placed them inside the closet. He knew how much Kevin liked to tease people with important information and Scott was definitely adorable when he got upset. The blonde rolled his eyes but of course Kevin couldn't see it on the other end of the line.

"Okay I'm giving you three seconds to tell me what's going on..."

Scott huffed massaging his headache away. After his work day at the shop, it was somehow very busy today, he just wanted to relax and cuddle with his boyfriend. That was his only thought when he got home. Instead he was caught in a word puzzle with his best friend. Kevin kept him on the phone by only giving short answers and a few hints. Scott still had no clue.

"Put it on speaker."

Kevin said and Scott did as told, throwing the phone next to him on the bed so he could relax his arm.

"Hey Kevin!"

The bass yelled, walking towards the bed so he could cuddle with a distressed blonde.

"Hey Avi! I miss you buddy but of course..you're busy 24/7."

Avi could practically imagine him wiggling his eyebrows and grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Guilty."

Scott chuckled at their conversation and pulled his boyfriend closer, kissing him on the cheek.

"Can you please tell us what's going on?"

Kevin had called about 20 minutes ago and he still hasn't spilled the secret or the reason why he was calling. The only things he had said so far where:

-Hey
-surprise
-2-3/4
-guess

And something about how mean his neighbors three houses away were but that's beside the point.
What was Scott supposed to do with such hints? Right.. nothing because they didn't make any sense. Two to three slash four. What was that? He never knew Kevin was so into mathematics and equations.. and he wasn't the best on in that subject.

"Okay wait let me get Alyssa here first."

The couple heard him standing up and walking away from the phone, giving them some time to kiss and whisper sweet nothings into each others ears while deciding that Kevin had gone entirely mad. They heard more footsteps, indicating that he was back with his wife.

"Still no clue? "

Alyssa chuckled and that noise was so beautiful and full of emotions and positivity that they assumed something good had happened..at least.

"Spill it! We can't wait any longer!"

"Not so fast."

Alyssa stated and laughed soon after. Avi had forgotten that she was a jokster, and a good one too. This was going to be a hard one so he mentally prepared himself.

"Listen up and try to solve the code. 2 1 2 25. We will give you five minutes."

Avi sighed. Why did they have to torture them? Wasn't it enough that they had been waiting for so long? Scott rubbed his back and stared at the ceiling thinking about the task. 2..1..2..25.. 2..1..2..25.. Maybe it was a date? Or maybe... Gosh that was hard. Avi whispered different things in order to find a solution. Nothing.
Suddenly it clicked in Scott's mind. Excitement glistened in his eyes and he pulled Avi even closer squeezing him to the point where he couldn't breathe anymore.

"Scott.. air.."

Avi gasped when he was set free from the grip and slapped his chest playfully.

"Geez Scott.."

"I know the answer..!"

Scott mumbled so Kevin and Alyssa wouldn't hear them. Avi gave him a surprised look and leaned closer to him, ready to hear the solution.
His heart beat faster and he started to cry after he heard this one word coming out of Scott's mouth. This couldn't be true.. right?! Avi left kisses on Scott's entire face. He was just to happy in the moment, he could barely contain himself.

"Five minutes are up. So?"

Avi's face hurt because of the way he was smiling. His boyfriend brought the phone closer to them before they both yelled

"WE'RE GOING TO BE UNCLES!"

So there's that.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! ♡