-46-

A/N: For those of you who didn't get the code: 2 (B) , 1 (A), 2 (B) , 25 (Y). So? → Baby ^^

Also: DOUBLE! Due to nearly 5k!

They kept jumping and screaming around in pure joy.

"Alyssa's having a baaaby, Alyssa's having a baaaaby..!"

The couple didn't care if their neighbors could hear them and they seemed to had forgotten that they were still on the phone with their friends.

"Guys.. calm down.. haha..Kevin they're..funny."

Although it was Alyssa who was going to have a beautiful baby girl or boy, they felt as if they were going to be parents. Adding a small child to their family was a huge event and meant to be celebrated.

"We will come over!"

Scott yelled into the phone after falling down on top of the bed. Avi fell over his body and got tangled in the sheets. His head popped up and the sight was too adorable so Scott quickly snapped picture of him pouting like a child.

"Wait.. when? Now?!"

"Jup! Let's go Avi!"

Scott ignored Kevin's attempts to reason him, he was currently at Alyssa's house and she lived nearly as far away as Avi's parents. Plus they weren't prepared for visitors at all but since Scott hung up on him he had no chance to change the situation now.

"I'll get your stuff. Get ready and wait at the door, babe."

Avi nodded and walked out of the bedroom and downstairs, putting on his leather jacket and beanie. He kept grinning and felt how his heart beat faster by the second. He was still overwhelmed by the call and the sudden surprise. Alyssa, was going to have a child. Scott, was going to be an uncle.. and so did he! A small tear escaped from his eye but he knew that this one was not because he was sad, in fact he was overjoyed.
---------------------

"Baby lock the doors and turn the lights down looow.."

The road was busy but there was no real traffic in sight. Two more hours to go and they were having the best time of their lives.

"You listen to country music?"

Scott chuckled at the enthusiastic boyfriend next to him, jamming to the melodies booming out of the radio.

"...just to be your maaan..yeah my dad listens to it every single day."

"That might explain it."

The song ended soon after, introducing one of those annoying pop influenced ones so the blonde turned down the radio a little.

"What are you thinking right now. Like.. right now."

"The baby."

"I figured."

They smiled at each other. How could one little creature brighten someone's day to the point where not even the sun was bright enough anymore? It was the perfect moment too. Since Scott knew about Avi's past he took every opportunity to make his present and future enjoyable and memorable. This addition was just perfect and fitting there was no doubt.

"I love you. You know that?"

The blonde stated, reaching over to grab Avi's hand.

"I know, you tell me everyday and I never doubt it when you forget to say it. I love you too you dork."

He caressed his hand with his thumb. Scott lifted his hand to kiss the soft skin in response, noticing that the ring was missing. He looked over to him for a brief second and really.. the ring was gone.

"Avi.. have you lost it?"

Avi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Lost what?"

"The ring.."

It wasn't the prize which made Scott sad, more like the meaning the ring had for both of them. It was a special ring and specifically made for his boyfriend...

"Here."

Avi opened the first two buttons of his shirt and took out a necklace. At the end..was the ring.

"Since I use my hands so much I didn't want to damage it. I will never loose it that way."

The car stopped a few miles before they arrived st their destination due to a sudden traffic. Perfect timing once again. The blonde turned towards him, smiling before he leaned down to kiss him.

"You're a wonder.."

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! ♡