-26-

A/N:  2k reads! Wow it's amazing! Thank you!

Avi was still fast asleep when Scott woke up. Last night was painful for the both of them. The smaller man's past was a lot to handle and although the blonde didn't feel the pain physically he felt it mentally. Why couldn't he be there to protect him? Why were people so unaccepting and cruel to a person who had no chance to change the situation? Avi has always been kind to people, always listened to their problems, always helped out and as soon as they got what they wanted they left. Basically used him for their own benefit. The only way how Scott could explain the other cruelties towards his boyfriend was simply because the haters enjoyed making fun of a person who couldn't defend himself. They treated him like a ragdoll, a puppet, a worthless human being. The blonde wanted Avi to feel better and as he looked at his tear stained face he remembered a few beautiful things about him and what he loved. Memories on how they walked together hand in hand along the lake, how they had a foodfight and Avi hit him every single time... How they sang together making up wonderful harmonies. He wanted Avi to forget his past and enjoy the present and future with him. Scott got out of the bed, not waking the sleeping beauty, and tip toed into the livingroom, where he woke up Kevin.

"Kevo, get up."

The cellist stirred around and tried to push Scott off of him, not succeeding of course.

"Do you want to see Avi cry?"

That was enough to wake Kevin up. He was fully awake and ready to save his bestfriend. Scott explained what he wanted to do so that Avi could clear out the bad memories and replace them with new and better ones. 

-------------------------------------

When the bass woke up it didn't take him long before he realized that Scott wasn't there anymore. He turned his head and tried to hear if Scott was still in the room, accepting the fact that he was gone. Of course, what did he expect? That the blonde would be different? That he would stick around forever? How stupid of him to think something like that. Why should he deserve a person who loved him? A person who would dedicate his free time.. to spend it with HIM?! Avi shook his head, tears gathering which he wiped away before they could fall. He loved Scott, more than he loved anything else in this world and the thought that he left him after he relived his past yesterday broke his heart. He was still emotional after the talk, no wonder he was having such thoughts.

He got up slowly and walked down into the kitchen, finding his parents there.

"Good morning son! Did you sleep well?"

His father greeted and patted him on the shoulder. His mother smiled at first but noticed how down his son was and pulled him closer to her.

"What's wrong sweety?"

He shook his head once more and hugged her.

"He left.."

She looked at her husband in confusion and when she understood about whom he was talking about she rubbed his back. His father walked around the table and embraced both of them.

"It's alright, we'll always be there."

He whispered and Avi smiled a little although the sadness consumed him from the inside. His dad was right. Everytime he got any problems he could always count on them. They always had an open ear, searched for a solution and told him over and over again how life would change from bad to good. The bass was still a little shaken up due to the fact that Scott left him like that, all along with Kevin, but he believed his parents, again.

They knew about the plan the others came up with but played along to make the surprise even greater. Not necessarily a good move thinking about how sensitive Avi was but they didn't want to ruin the surprise. Kevin and Scott drove around for the whole day until they found what they were looking for and headed back home then. Avi would love this and Scott smiled at the thought of having a happy boyfriend.

A little short.. *sigh*

I have an idea for the very last chapter but idk.. I don't want to end the book here because i think that I can write a lot more.. what do you think?

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! <3