-31-

A/N: Double! I will post the next chapter on monday. From then on I will post every two days aight?

"Let's go, let's go!"

This time Avi was awake before his boyfriend and jumped around the room, not caring if he would stumble over somebody. Scott opened one eye, smiling at how excited Avi was for the second part of the surprise.

"Alright I'm up."

Scott groaned while standing up to stop the wild bass. He threw him over his shoulder and walked out of the building to his car. The others were still sleeping and he didn't want to wake them so he left a note and set an alarm so they would get up sometime.

"You won't tell me where we're going right?"

Avi laughed and got comfortable in his seat, turning up the radio. I need your love came right on making Avi squeal and he started singing the bass line to it.

"Sing with me!"

Scott had no chance to escape from his boyfriend's enthusiasm and joined it, singing the solo as usual. He drove to his destination,  kept singing because it was his boyfriend's wish and smiled over at the beautiful dragon in the passenger seat.

"How long?"

Avi asked, eyes big like a puppy's and blinking repeatedly.

"Soon."

Avi hated that word so much. With Scott it was never clear what soon really meant. It could be either five more minutes or a few hours. He huffed,pouted and turned away from Scott, giving him a jokingly slient treatment.

"Don't start playing with me, Kaplan."

Scott laughed, brushing back his own hair. His boyfriend turned back around and crossed his arms. He thought about something and smiled mischievously. He eyed Scott, bit his lip and whispered.

"How long, daddy?"

What would he give to see Scott's face now! The blonde was all quiet, stared at the road while his face got redder by the second, feeling Avi's blind eyes on him.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

Avi grinned, caressing Scott's arm, laughing at how flustered he was. He told the blonde to calm down and that he was only joking so he could focus on driving. They arrived and Avi got out of the car before Scott could even take off his seatbelt.

"Do you even know where you're going?"

Scott asked taking out a picnic basket Alyssa had prepared in the morning before going to bed.

"No."

Avi extended his arms, swirling around until he lost his balance and fell down.

"You could roll down the hill and I wouldn't bother to get you."

It didn't take Scott long until he had prepared everything and grabbed Avi's arm so they could eat.
They enjoyed the different specialities Alyssa had prepared and quickly got to the dessert.

"I have something for you."

The blonde whispered while standing up to get something out of the car. Avi crossed his legs and hummed the song they had heard previously in the car. A slightly cold breeze met his skin and he pulled up the hood of his pullover, disappearing in it so only his mouth was visible. Scott came back with the suprise and sat down next to his boyfriend.

"So. I spend a lot of time looking for the perfect song and when I found it I learned how to play it with the guitar."

Avi lifted his head,  smiling at his boyfriend and squeezing his arm.
Scott started singing and as soon as he belted out the first note Avi started to cry.

 Maybe it's intuition
Somethings you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes, I think I've found my best friend

I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only a sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for, I think I've found my way home

I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

Ooh hoo ooo, hoo hoo ooo ohh
A thousand angels dance around you

I am complete now that I have found you

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! ♡

Wifi is shit at work, sorry that you had to wait!