-11-

Over 500 reads you guys! Thank you!!
PS: You'll hate me for this one.

After all these years of being bullied and pushed away, of being alone whenever Kevin wasn't there, of wondering why this world hated him so much, Avi finally found the one he was looking for. The moment Scott's lips met his was better than being able to see and a memory he would never forget. Avi woke up in his own bed, in Scott's arms. He had wrapped his arms around the smaller man and Avi rested with his head on the blonde's chest, listening to the calm heartbeat.

"What have I done to deserve you?"

Avi asked himself while tucking at his beard. Avi couldn't tell what time it was since they went to bed pretty early. Last night they spent the time enjoying each other's company, kissing and hugging. He smiled and caressed Scott's soft skin which slowly woke him up.

"Good morning babe."

Scott's morning voice was rusky and according to Avi: super sexy.

"Morning darling."

Scott pulled him even closer so that Avi was completely laying on top of him. Their lips met for the hundredths time in these past two days but Avi still melted into it.

"I love you. And I mean it."

The blonde whispered. He thought maybe it was too early for those three words but he wanted to be honest with his boyfriend and told him how he truly felt inside. Avi rolled off him and stared at the ceiling.

"Too early? "

Scott worried he might had bombarded him and pushed him to say it back immediately. He knew that for him it was different. Scott was Avi's first boyfriend, first kiss. Maybe Avi didn't know how he felt just yet.

"Scotty, if I say that I love you too can you promise me something?"
Scott's heart started to beat faster, having no idea what Avi would say next.

"Of course."

Avi traced the taller man's body with his index finger until he reached his lips again.

"Promise me to never leave me. I love you so much I don't want to let g.."

Scott shut him up with a kiss.
Avi cupped his face with both hands, he wanted this kiss to last forever so he can always remember the promise,but of course the phone rang.

"I got it."

Avi sighed and got up to get the phone. Scott traced his boyfriend's body with his eyes and couldn't believe how gorgeous he was. Avi reached the bottom stairs and headed towards the ringing, picked it up and held it to his ear.

"Hello?"

" Officer Gordin here, with whom am I speaking?"

"Avi Kaplan, I'm living with my best friend Kevin Olusola."

"I'm calling to inform you that Mr. Olusola was hit by a car on his way home. You may come to the hospital three blocks away from your stay."

Then he hung up.
Avi's world began to spin. His body felt numb, his heart stopped, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't move. Only seconds ago was he the happiest man on earth but one single phone call shattered his heart into a million pieces. So unexpected like a knife in his back.
Avi sank down on the ground, crying his eyes out and screamed to the pain in his heart.

"Avi?!"

Scott ran down the stairs to find his boyfriend on the ground, balling.

"Baby what happend?!"

The blonde embraced him in a tight hug and he grabbed his shirt, crying violently. Scott's heart sank at this image.

"S-scott.. Kev-Kevin he.."

Avi couldn't finish. The thought of loosing his best friend due to a stupid car accident freaked him out. The only person he knew for his whole life was gone. The only person he had trusted for so long, his confident, his brother wasn't going to come back.

"Car..Kevin..gone!!"

Avi cried, burying his face further into Scotts chest.

"Are you sure?"

Scott was shocked knowing his best friend could be dead but he wanted to stay strong for Avi. Did the call say that he was dead?

"N-no.. hospital.."

Without hesitation Scott helped him up and carried him bridal style to the car. He was going to see Kevin again, he was not gone. They were going to see him again, he knew it.
The whole car ride was a nightmare. Avi wouldn't stop crying and added to that they were caught in traffic. After nearly 20 minutes they arrived at the hospital. Avi wanted to run inside but had no clue where it was. Scott took his hand and walked as fast as possible with him inside.

"Kevin Olusola?"

He asked the lady at the counter.

"Family or friends?"

"Friends."

"Second floor, first room on the right."

They stumbled up the stairs and opened the door, determined to see their friend, to know that he was alright. Now it was Scott's turn to cry.

"Kevin.."

Ops..

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!
You can fry me if you want. Let out your emotions!