Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

Wh-what?Soo..that's true.
Park Hana..she..

She's my true girlfriend.
She's my true love.

Oh my god,what have I done?

Suddenly,my head is in pain.I meann,really pain.Everything around me start to blur like the world is upside down.

"Arhh.." I groan as my right hand hold my head while my other hand is holding the table,supporting my body that almost fell.

I blink couple times and my head start to relief.Then,images about Hana flashed one by one in my head.Her smiles,her giggles,her laugh..she always be with me..our memories.

*gasp*

PARK HANA!!

I remembered her.She..she's my true girlfriend.She's the one.My arm is having goosebumps.I'm shaking.What should I do now?

*knock knock*

The door knocked once again.It flung open reveal my dad.

"Jimin-ahh,come on.We have to go now.Hurry up!!"

He demands.Then shut the door.I quickly wear my coat and fix my tuxedo.

'Am I doing the right thing?'

I shut down my laptop and head downstairs.We get in the car and off to the hall,where the ceremony held.

*At the Ceremony*

I'm standing next to the priest,waiting for the bride.
I'm sweating.
I'm worried if I'm really doing the right thing now.

Now,I realised that my love is only for Hana.Park Hana.
She's my love.She always be there for me whenever I'm sad,she always cheer me up..
She never stop throw her loves towards me.

I LOVE HER.

The music start to play slowly,means that the bride is here.I'm soo nervous.

I can see Seolhyun walking slowly with her dad in her wedding dress from far.She does look pretty.
She finally arrive next to me.She hugs her dad and he pass her hand to me.I slowly take it.

"Jimin,are you okay?Your hand is sweating." She whisper.I just shake my head and tell her that I'm fine.She nod in response.

The music stop and the priest read the pledge.

"Will you,Lee Seolhyun take Park Jimin as your husband?"
The priest ask.

"I do." She reply and smile widely.

"Will you,Park Jimin take Lee Seolhyun as your wife?"

Sweat dripping on my temple.

"Err.." I stuttered.I can feel everyone eyes on me.No!!
I have to do this.

...

"No,I don't.I'm sorry,Seolhyun but..I don't love you.I love Park Hana and only her."

Everyone gasped.I release her hand and rush to Hana's parents.Luckily,they were here.

"Aunty,where's Hana?!" I ask them.Their expression were shocked."She's at home." Her mom say.

"Can you take me there.I want to meet her.Jeball!!"
I beg them.They looked each other then nod.We rush to the car and off to their house.
Leave the ceremony and Seolhyun with shattered heart just like that.

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you soo much😭
200+???Thanks guyss..
Oh yeah,
HAPPY 1000th DAY BTS!!
BTSxARMY FOREVER🎉
{130613 ~ 160308}
I'm sooo proud😭