Chapter 16 (Last Part)

Hana's POV.

I let my body fell and wait for the impact that could take my soul away.

Weird.

I was supposed to fell infront but instead I fell behind and land on something muscular.
I've been pulled.

"NO,HANAAA!!!NOOO..Don't jump.Don't.Please don't!!Don't die!! I'm here,Hana!! I'm here!"

A voice speak.A very familiar voice.My whole body is shaking and being wrapped by something.I look up..

Jimin..

It's him.Am I dreaming?It's him.It's Park Jimin.Wait..he..he called my name.Did he remember already?

"Jimin?" I call with my crack voice.He look at me and our eyes met.

"Hanaa!Please don't kill yourself!This is wrong!!"

"But,it's useless to keep living.You didn't love me anyway." I start sobbing.

"I'm sorry,Hana!I'm truly sorry.I remembered.I remember you!!You're my love.You're the one.
( *Sing Perfect Man by Shinhwa*😏)"

"You-you remembered me?"

"Yes,Hana!!I remember you.I'm sorry.I love you.I love you,Park Hana!!"

He turned me to face him and smash his lip on mine.Tears rolled down on our cheeks.

I missed this.I missed this.

He break it and pull me in a tight hug.He hug me in his warmth.I missed this too.My arms start making their way on his back,replying the hug.

"Please don't leave me!"
I say between my sobs.

"No,no..I won't!!Trust me.I won't leave you again.I love you,Hana!!I love you." He peck my temple.And continue hugging me.

I smile.Finally,knowing that my true love remembered me.I don't want to lose him again.No!
I hug him tighter..not wanting to let go of him once again.We stayed like this for a while.

"I love you,Jimin!"

I finally spill it out.

"I love you too,Hana.Only you!I'm so sorry for being a jerk.I'm sorry. I'm truly love you. SARANGHAE,PARK HANA!"

THE END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate saying this but..IT'S OVER!!!!
Finally,this story is officialy over.
I think my friend will happy with this.She loved this ff.😂Kinda funny. (For me)
'Eomma!!' Here you go!!
REMEMBER is finally over.
See you in school after this holiday😂😘.

Thank you so much for reading this fanfic.For voting it ( Including me😂SHUSHH!!)
I was soo surprised when I see that already 200+ viewers.Thank you so much guys.

I hope that you like the ending.😊

P/s: I love Jimin's high note in Rain( BTS )..I'm melting!!!

Okay,okay!!
Thanks,again guys.I really hope that you did enjoyed  reading
REMEMBER | Park Jimin

Thank you so much.

Saranghae,readers~😙

XOXO..

~TaeMelon🍉