Chapter 3

>>Fast Forward<<

Hana's POV

"Eommaa..can I meet Jimin now?It's been a while I didn't meet him..please eomma.." I beg to my mom.

"Ermmm..okay.Here,let me help you." I smile widely.I get up with my mom's help.She escorts me to the door and to Jimin's ward.

We enter as we arrive to his ward.I see Jimin laid on the bed,soullessly.Tears start to form."Hana,I'll be back okay?I want to meet the doctor for a while." I nod and eomma exit the room.

I take a seat next to him."Hey,ChimChim..I'm here.How are you?" I whisper near his ear.A tear escape from my eyes.

I grab his hand..squeeze it in my grip.

I land my head slowly on the bed..crying non-stop.

Since then,I always accompany him.He still not awake.The doctor says that my condition is getting better and I already discharged.But,I always go to the hospital,to accompany Jimin.Also with his parents.

*3 weeks later*

*Sigh* It's been 3 weeks,Jimin still not awake.His condition is seriously bad.

"Owh,annyeong aunty,uncle" I greet Jimin's parent as I step in his ward."Hey,Hana" They smile sweetly to me.I sit beside them and hold Jimin's palm.

"Jiminn...I'm here.When will you wake up?I miss you." I whisper to his ear,holding the tears.

Then,I feel something's moving in my grip.I take a look,it's his finger.I widen my eyes."Owh!Jimin??Aunty!!He's moving.He's awake..!!"

I exclaim.They quickly get up."Jimin,honey?You're awake?Wake up honey..eomma's here." Aunty's eyes become teary.Uncle exit the room to call the doctor.

Jimin open his eyes slowly."Erh..where am I?" He speak in crack voice."Hey,hey..you're at hospital.Hey,honey..eomma's here" She's crying bcoz of joy.

"Eomma?" He calls. "Yes,darling..I'm here.Eomma's here." I smile looking at them."Hey Jimin" I said and smile sweetly to him.

"Oh,who are you?"

To Be Continue~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayooo...I'm back?Nahhh...still have homeworks.It's fine.I will try to find some times to update..just for you guys.Huhuhuhuhu..enjoy💅