Chapter 2

Hana's POV

I open my eyes slowly..I see everthing around me is white."Where am I?" I blink my eyes.."Owh,honey you're awake.Yeobo!!She's awake" I turn to my left and see my parents.

"Eomma,appa...what happen?Where am I?" I ask with my crack voice."You're in hospital now.You just had an accident." Her eyes get teary..appa pat her back,trying to calm her.

Accident?

I remember,we're on our way to go home..then,a truck hit us..

Wait!We?Our?

JIMIN!!! "Eommaa..where's Jimin?How's he?Eommaaa..where's Jimin??!"

I turns out crying,noticed that Jimin is not here by my side.

Eomma's expressiom change."I'm sorry honey,but..he's coma now."

I gasp.Shock with the news."Where's he eomma..I want to meet him..appa!!!I want to meet Jimin" My mom and my dad hug me tight,trying to cool me down.

"It's not the right time yet,sweetie.You'll meet him but soon.Now you have to rest.Don't think to much arasso?" I snuggle on my dad's chest.Hugging him tight."Appaa..I want to meet Jimin..he..he's fine right?I know he's fine" I cry even harder.

"Yes,sweetie..He's fine.He's strong right?Now,I want you to rest and don't think too much okay?Then,we'll meet Jimin soon.Arasso?" My dad strokes my hair.

I nod in respond. 'I hope you'll be fine Jimin.Please,don't do this to me.'

To Be Continue~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~