Chapter 5

A/N's POV

The doctor come out from Jimin's room.Hana and Jimin's parents get up and talk to the doctor.

"Doc,how's my son??" Mrs.Park ask him.

"He's fine but ma'm,I'm sorry to say this.He lost his memories.He's having Amnesia.."

Mrs.Park almost collapse but Hana quickly hold her,prevent her from fall straight on the floor.She start to cry.Mrs.Park already burst into tears.

"Don't worry,ma'm.I'm sure he will get his memory back,but it might take some times.Just help him to remember.That's the only way." Mr.Park nod,understand.

"If there'd nothing else.I'll grt going." They bow to him and he left.Hana escort Mrs.Park to the room..followed by Mr.Park from behind.

"Emm,eomma?" Jimin call.Make Mrs.Park smile.Knowing that her only son still remember his mom.
She take a seat beside him and hold his palm."Yes,dear.You remember me?" She ask."Err..just a bit.Mian" "It's okay,honey.I'll help you to gain your memory back.Arasso?" He nod slowly.

"Jimin,how about me?You remember me?" Hana ask,trying to smile. Jimin gives her a weird face. Then,he shake his head.
"I'm sorry.I told you that I don't" He said coldly.

Hana slightly feel pain in her heart.She just shrug and nod slowly.Mr.Park just look at her with full of sympathy.
"Aunty,uncle.I want to go grab some drink first"

She said.Mr and Mrs Park nod.She slightly bow and exit the room.She closed the door.
She shut her eyes.Tears all over her face.Arms hang on the wall,supporting her body.Feeling weak by the statement that escaped from the person that she love the most.

Jimin didn't know her.She keep blaming herself for no reason.

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooooo!!!!🙌
Sorry for not update this toooo longg.
Mianhaeee🙇