Chapter 22

Connors POV

I guess I was tired because when I woke up it was already noon. I rolled over to find that Troye wasn't there. I stood up and went to nock on the bathroom door, assuming he was there, but the door was wide opened and no one inside. I franticly ran around my house and he was no where to be found. I went back to my room confused when I saw Troye's notebook laying opened on my desk. I quickly picked it up to see Troye has left me message,

"Con da Bon,
I didn't want to wake you, but my dad is away on Thursdays so I decided to go back to my house to get some of my clothes. I should be back shortly. Text me when you see this.

See you soon,
Troye Boy"

I have to admit I'm upset he didn't wake me up to go with him but I'm glad he's okay. I quickly texted him saying I get the message then sat down and pulled out my laptop. A few minutes had gone my before I checked my phone and didn't have any reply from Troye. I messaged him asking if he was ok but he didn't reply. I started to get worried.

I decided to go find him to make sure everything was alright. I decided to take my car to be quicker, and as I pulled on to Troye's street I saw his dad was home. I quickly jumped out of my car and sprinted up the stairs to Troye's house and without thinking, ran inside.
I saw Troye sitting on the steps crying, but his dad was nowhere to be found.

I ran over and pulled Troye close to me, holding him was the best feeling on earth. "Troye, what's wrong? Where's your dad?" He just sat there shaking his head. "C'mon lets go," I said pulling Troye up and helping him walk.

We were back in my room and Troye wasn't crying anymore, so I decided to ask him what was wrong again. He pulled out his notebook and started writing. "Con, never let me go back to that house again." I looked him up and down for some sort of sign that he was hurt but saw nothing. I grabbed Troye's hand and looked him in the eye, "Never."
___

Later that evening I ordered some Chinese and Troye and I were sitting on the floor of my room eating it while watching "Adult World". Everything was perfect in that moment. When we were done eating Troye motioned we should move to the bed, so we did. I was holding Troye, and him me, laying there in complete bliss. As my eyes grew heavy towards sleep I knew one thing and one thing only. I Love Troye.
___

The next morning I decided to tell him that I loved him. I wasn't sure how or when but I needed to.

We went to the park to hang out that day. We were sitting on a bench admiring the pond when a young girl, maybe five or six, came over to us and inquired, "How many ducks are in the world?"
"I'm not sure, sweetie, there's a lot though" I answered
"Do you think ducks can fall in love?"
"I think if they find the right duck they'll definitely fall in love"
The girls mom called her from the distance and she skipped back to her. I couldn't help but chuckle at the conversation I had just had and Troye was smiling too. I looked at Troye and whispered, "you're MY duck." Troye started blushing a lot and before I had time to register what I was about to say I blurted out, "I love you." Troye looked up at me still blushing and I repeated myself, "I love you, Troye. I never thought I could truly love someone until you came along, your my perfect duck"
Troye pulled me into a hug and without saying a word I was almost sure he loved me back,