Chapter 6

Connors POV

When I get to the table I introduce myself. Holy shit, this boy is even cuter up close, if that's even possible. The boy seems a little shocked. He reaches into his bag and writes on a piece of paper. On the paper he replies with that his name is Troye. Why isn't he talking to me? Is he able to talk? It doesn't matter anyways because this boy is hot as fuck. I ask if I can sit with him, he nods.

He grabs his notebook and asks if I have been to Rise before. I smile slightly and answer yes. I feel Troye look at me. He is studying me, his beautiful brown eyes are piercing mine. He beings to write. I look down at the paper and read a short response, he comes to Rise a lot also. I ask why he isn't talking.

I'm not trying to be mean and I hope I haven't  offend him in any way. I feel a sudden desire to know everything about him. He looks at me and starts to write. My heart is racing waiting for him to reply. In just a few seconds he turns the notebook around.
All the paper says is "I'm mute." Can I help him? Why? is he okay? My mind is blossoming with questions to ask and I don't even know what to stay. As I am studying his handwriting he pulls his notebook back and writes "I need to go." I nod as he gets up and starts walking away.
As soon as I hear the door ring, I know I have to interact with him more. I stand up and start running out. I can't control myself, there is something about this boy I can't resist. I get outside and see him about to turn the corner.  I yell at him. Troye turns around as I run up and he looks me in the eyes. I see something I had not seen earlier. In his eyes is a little glisten of hope or happiness. I don't know how, but I know I have caused it.
I want the feeling to stay there.