Chapter 3

Troye's pov

    "TROYE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I hear my dad shout from downstairs. I look at my clock, it read 8:00 pm. My dad is drunk. I walk downstairs into the living room, trying to make myself appear as small as possible.

     "Well son are you gonna say something?"

     He smirks because he knows I wouldn't say a word back to him. "You're useless Troye, I wish you would've left when your brother did!"
My dads words get louder every time he speaks, he is taking drunken steps towards me.
My dad is two inches from me,

     "You're not my son. You're a disgrace."

      As the last word leaves his mouth his hand connects with my jaw once, twice, then a third time. He looks at me with disgust and walks away. I trudge back upstairs to my room and glance at the clock again. It is 9:47, almost ten. I decide to go to the coffee shop, when my bastard of a dad goes to sleep, this shouldn't take long because he is intoxicated.

     I am lying in bed with my backpack on the floor, when the clock strikes 10. I put my backpack on, go downstairs, and leave the house. I am halfway to the coffee shop now, so I put my phone in my back pocket along with my headphones.

     It is so beautiful outside and a part of me doesn't want to go inside the shop, to just stay outside and stare at the stars, but it is getting chilly, so I go inside. I have a few dollars I grabbed from my dads wallet so I order a hot chocolate and sit down in the corner of the cafe.
     As I sit down, I hear the shop's door ding as someone walks in. I look up as a boy about my age walks inside. When the door shuts, the mystery boy lookes up at me. We make instant eye contact. My heart explodes in a million different pieces, butterflies erupt in my stomach and,
     I forgot to mention, I'm gay.

~Hello! Thanks again for reading I hope it got a little better, I guess you're gonna have to wait to find out what Troye thought of the "mystery" boy. Bye bye