MBTI - CELEBRITIES

ISTJ: are very loyal, faithful, and dependable. They place great importance on honesty and integrity. They are good citizens who can be depended upon to do the right thing for their families and communities; Natalie Portman, Warren Buffet, George Washington, Sean Connery, and Amazon owner Jeff Bezos.

ISFJ: have a rich inner world that is not usually obvious to observers. They constantly take in information about people and situations that is personally important to them, and store it away; Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Kate Middleton, Christopher Walken.

INFJ: are gentle, caring, complex, and highly intuitive individuals. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ personality type, making it the most rare of all the types; Sam Winchester, Cate Blanchett, Mahatma Gandhi, Daniel Day Lewis, Thomas Jefferson, and Ron Paul.

INTJ: are natural leaders, although they usually choose to stay in the background until they see a real need to take over the lead. They are the supreme strategists — always scanning available ideas and concepts; Jay Z, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, Walter white.

ISTP: ISTPs can see the easiest and most expedient route to completing a task, and they do not waste their effort on unnecessary things. They often act as trouble-shooters, rising to meet the needs of the occasion; Ashton Kutcher, Tom Cruise, Christian Bale Clint Eastwood, Steve Jobs,

ISFP: live in the world of sensation and possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel, and smell. They have a strong, aesthetic appreciation for art and are likely to be artists in some form; David Beckham, Brad Pitt, Curt Cobain, Michael Jackson, Steven Spielberg, Rihanna.

INFP: never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they live their life through rose-colored glasses. Their job must be fun, though not raucous, and it must be meaningful to them; John Kerry, John Lennon, William Shakespeare, and J.K. Rowling.

INTP: live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems; Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Tina Fey.

ESTP: Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straightforward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty; Jennifer Lawrence, Angelina Jolie, Kevin Spacey.

ESFP: the entire world is a stage. They love to be the center of attention and perform for people. They're constantly putting on a show for others to entertain them and make them happy; Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus, Megan Fox, Leonardo DiCaprio and Richard Branson.

ENFP: are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things; Robin Williams, Sandra Bullock, Walt Disney.

ENTP: are idea people. Their perceptive abilities cause them to see possibilities anywhere. They get excited and enthusiastic about their ideas and are able to spread their enthusiasm to others; Benjamin Franklin, Celine Dion, Leonardo DaVinci, Robert Downey, Jr.

ESTJ: live in a world of facts and concrete needs. They live in the present, with their eye constantly scanning their personal environment to make sure that everything is running smoothly and systematically; Charlize Theron, Andrew Jackson, Lyndon Johnson, James Monroe.

ESFJ: are people persons. They love people. They are warmly interested in others. They use their Sensing and Judging characteristics to gather specific, detailed information about others and turn this information into supportive judgment; Dean Winchester, Hugh Jackman, Penelope Cruz, Desmond Tutu, Sarah Palin, Bill Clinton, and Sally Field.

ENFJ: live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems; Emma Stone, Oprah Winfrey, Morgan Freeman, Johnny Depp, and Denzel Washington.

ENTJ: are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts of challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them; George Clooney, Bill Gates, Julius Caesar.