× 9 ×

Alex' pov

"Okay, yes, I know Holland, yepp she wants to meet the whole cast as well, uh no she eats everything, she's 18, no, uhuh, well yes Holland." I mumbled into the phone as I look for an outfit for the evening today. We will meet the cast again but this time my sister will be with us since Holland and Crystal really wanted to meet her, mostly Holland though. Right now she wants to know everything about Hope so she knows what she can eat and not, also if she's allowed to drink or anything.

"Holland, calm down breath, we'll get there in one hour and yes I know where the studio is." I said to the phone and heard her calming down and saying that it's all fine now.

"Bye Holls" I smiled into the phone and threw it on my bed, okay what to wear?

[HER OUTFIT]

"We're suppose to be there in an hour, so get ready girls, teen wolf cast is waiting!" I yelled running down the stairs into the kitchen to take a cup of tea with me.

"We're coming" A panic voice screamed from her quest room, Hope is pretty shaken up by meeting the cast since it's one of her favorite shows to watch and Cody Christian happens to be her favorite actor ever so it's a big time for Hope. Also the first time Sarah and I will meet him.

She's stressed as hell.

"Calm down lil sis, it will be all fine, now let's go!" I yelled at the end for Sarah to hear and I see her running down the stairs with a big smile on her face, as she runs past us and out to the car as fast as she can, though I haven't open the car yet, just to tease with her, I'm going to walk as slow as a snail.

"HURRY UP AND UNLOCK THE DOOR ALEX" Sarah jumped up and down yelling at me as I sigh and unlocks the door for us to go inside the car and over to the studio of teen wolf.

My phone, my charger, money and my camera I have with me which means I will make a youtube video today about teen wolf, sounds pretty good if they allow me to film anything in there of course. They should though since Kian, Jc and Ricky was there for a while ago and filmed a little and was in an episode just looking into a room, shocked as they were talking to the police.

I want to be in an episode, that would be amazballs just for an little extra cool moment being in an episode of teen wolf. Looking at something, shocked or even get a line to say.

'Girls just want to have fun' by Cyndi Lauper came on the radio to our way to meet the cast, so we danced and singed all the way to the studio.

"Perfect ending" I said happily as I parked the car and we walked out the many different kinds of studios to see many people running around, talking and just doing their job.