× 6 ×

Alex' pov

Packing, packing and packing again because I forgot to pack that thing, this thing as well and let's not forget that thing.

Packing down all of my stuff to be ready in the morning because we are finally going home. After having Holland and Cystal basically living here for three days, it's good to get away from them for a little while.

Holland said she was going to break into my house and live with me. I won't ever again get a day without her, but Crystal is fine, she'll be with Daniel most of the time or that what Holland said, if not Holland drag her to me and Sarah. Also my toe isn't whole because I fell in the elevator, I was just walking into the elevator and next thing I knew my toe hurts. But the toe feels so much better today thank you very much for asking.

"SARAH WE ARE GOING HOME TOMORROW!" I screamed from my room as I was dancing to music while packing.

"I KNOW!" Sarah screamed running into my room and started to dance with me.

This is basically how our friendship are, dancing around, being goofy as school I mean hell.

"Series marathon?" Sarah asked as she stopped jumping since a slow song came on.

"Series marathon." I answered back as I paused the music and we jumped into the couch, with a few left overs from Holland and Crystal. Basically sitting infront of the tv way too long, screaming at earth two Harrison Wells, that both me and Sarah feel like he has something evil inside him. Fine, he's hot but Grant's hotter way hotter. I even saw them at Comic-con but I chickened out to just say hello.

"I SHIP BARRY AND PATTY SO HARD" Sarah cried out as she took a hand full of popcorn into her mouth.

"I SHIP BARRY AND CISCO" I screamed back as I took popcorn as well, but Sarah is holding the bowl so I can't take any. Stupid little rat and her love for popcorn.

x

The alarm screamed in my and Sarah head as we snapped our heads to the phone. It's time to go home baby.

"Did we fell asleep on the couch again?" She sighed as we got up.

"Sadly yes"

We got up quickly and made eggs and bacon, with cereals. Coffee on Sarahs side and tea on mine. Today we were finally going home, home to LA. And then my sister would come and visit me, I'm so excided words can't describe my feelings at this very moment.

"We're going to the airport, we're going to the airport to get to LA woho!" I sang as we walked over to my car.

"Calm down, we've been going to the airport to get to LA often y'know" Sarah sighed as she walked into the car. Sarah seemed a little upset, probably that damn boy this girl just won't let me know about.

"He'll miss you too" I smirked at I started the car and we were offically on our way to the airport, and then LA, and then our aparment and then sleep and then wait for my sister and so much to go on with. Sarah blushed and looked out of the window, so I couldn't see her face but I knew that singer was blushing so hard, that the tomatoes aren't even red anymore.