× 2 ×

Alex' pov

"Alex Ewing?" He asked looking wide eyed at me as he rubbed his head.

"Tumblr Queen?" I said back with the same expression, just to make fun of him, until I noticed he was Dylan O'brien.

Infront of me was the famous Dylan O'brien and he knew my name?

"You know who I am?" I asked confusing looking at him as he began to look nervous and started to lift his feets up and down, bounching.

"Well yeah, Holland, Crystal and Daniel loves watching your videos before set" He said looking around, trying to find something, and then his hazel golden eyes stops at something and he began to smile like a freak.

"Go ahead" I mumbled as I turned around to see what he was smiling so much about "Go to the heaven toilet" I winked at him as I began to sneakly walk to the food, since my stomach screamed at me for not getting food.

"Wait!" He yelled catching up with me. I nodded to him, as we kept walking to the little cart with food. I could already smell it, and it smelled amazing. The smell just made me drown.

"Do you want to meet them? They have talked about meeting you since they found out you were going to be here" He sighed as he notice he got even more far away from the bathroom.

"Do they wanna meet me?" I stuttered as I just stopped and started to freak out.

I nodded about one thousand times as I jumped up and down in excitment, doing a little robot dance as I was going. Dylan laughed at me as he took my hand, and I got goosebumps right as he touched my hand, it felt like my hand was burning while my left hand was perfectly fine. He dragged me into another panel, a bigger one may I add, with people everywhere.

I smiled even bigger as I got to see them all sitting down talking, laughing, breathing in the same room as me.

I'm starting to fangirl even more now, crap.

"Look who I ran into, literally" Dylan laughed letting go of my hand, and a part of me felt sad that he let go, but my brain was fangirling at this moment.

Holland turned around causing her strawberry blonde hair to fall back, and her eyes got as big as a potato when she saw me standing there having the same reaction as her. She squeezed and then ran over to me, hugging the crap out of me, and then Crystal came fangirling as much as Holland, and then Daniel came to hug me. He smelled so good, like a rainforrest but with rainbows and glitter on top.

We all just stood there smiling at each other.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE HERE I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!" Crystal screamed in my face all jumpy.

I nodded happily back "Oh god thanks, I love all of you and your acting skills" I smiled back calming down a bit and after that we talked about everything and nothing. Daniel left after a while when we began to talk about boys, clothes and other more girly stuff. Holland kept begging about getting my number so we could keep in touch though I said I could rather talk over Twitter first, she almost hit at me for not wanting Holland Rodens number. I swear she does not need to act as Lydia Martin, she basically is Lydia Martin twentyfour seven.