× 5 ×

If you haven't seen season 3B of Teen Wolf, there's a spoiler in the end.

Alex' pov

"FEED ME!" Sarah yelled from the tv room, waiting for me to coke her food for once, I grabbed a made pizza from the freezer and laid it in the oven, too lazy to make some healthy food.

I can't believe Comic-con is over.

"I AM SOON" I yelled back as I grabbed a cup of coffee and walked to the couch and was about to sit down.

PLING.

I sighed as I looked over at Sarah to see her not even blinking once, probably thinking I would open the door.

"Okay, yeah I will open the door" I said sarcastic to her as I opened the door to see Holland and Crystal smiling like idiots with four bags, and they just walked inside.

"Please don't" I said as I followed them to the kitchen to see them taking out junk food and sodas.

okay they can stay.

no

yes

fine

"Gimme that" I mumbled as I took the junk food and ran to my room, not caring over the uninvited quests. I took out my camera and sat infront of it, just getting ready to talk about what I have done on Comic-con and give them some videos and photos of what I've seen, to for those that couldn't come.

"wazzup, my friends" I said as I rolled from left to right in my chair and stopped in the middle.

"Alex here" I said waving at the camera and began to talk about what I've done, who I've met, what I've seen and so on. But I decided to not tell them exactly every detail about the whole Dalex thingy, especially when the fans got the hashtag trending on twitter.

Oh shit, just as I got done filming, I remembered the damn pizza. 

"NOOOOO!"  I screamed as I ran over to the oven. 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" The girls screamed terrified. 

"THE PIZZA" I cried out as Sarahs eyes became footballs as she did a ninja jump over the couch to run to the kitchen.

Crysal and Holland began to laugh like idiots when they saw Sarahs and my face when the pizza wasn't in the oven nor the oven wasn't even on. 

"Don't - worry - I turned - it off - when I got here." Crystal laughed between the words. I felt my whole face slowly sinking and went red. 

"Heheh, well thanks" I laughed nervously as I rubbed my neck and sat down next to them again, I just gave myself a heartattack.

x

Editing a video is never fun, but whenever I'm done with it, I'll be happy cause my fans will be happy and that's all I want. Also Holland and Crystal is sitting behind me trying to be sneaky and look at my video as I edit it, they so want to know what kind of video they'll see.