× 8 ×

Alex' pov

From; Queen and Halsey Lover

Queen; hell yeah I wanna meet her xoxo

Halsey Lover; I wanna meet the mini Alex. 

To; Queen and Halsey Lover

gr8, we meet up some day 

@AlexEwing; Look at my baby unicorn sis #unicornsister @HopeEwing

350,650 liked this thoto

98,335 commented this photo

@username; aww cute 

@username; nEVER SEEN YOUR SIS BEFORE

@username; Love her already

@username; LOVE YOU ALEX 

@username; date dylan

@tylerposey58; I agree with her over^, and CANT WAIT TO MEET YOUR SIS

@tylerloverr; holyyy tyler lovee mmee

@hollandroden; you are like twinss

@stydia4ever; hollanddd my babygirl

"My fans love you already Hope, nice done!" I joked and showed her the photo and all the comments. Hope just laughed, nodded and gave me a thumbs up as we were sitting in the couch still, watching movies but our pizza is finished, which means Hope will cook for today and I do the damn dishes that Sarah haven't done yet, but I will force her to help me with them. It's like a frickin moutain of dishes. 

"So what are we my sisters gonna do today?" I asked putting my feets on the table while watching Deadpool for now since they almost shitted their pants while watching nightmare on elm street so we're watching 'superhero' movies, but as Deadpool said this isn't a superhero movie.

"Stay inside, go around the city and shop or just do challanges on youtube?" Sarah said still looking at the movie, like her life depends on it. 

"Oh god, I like all of the ideas, Hope help your old sister out" I smirked at her to see that she wasn't at all listening to the conversation about what we should today, I guess she doesn't care. 

"Mhmm" Hope said lifting her hands, moving them slow as a sign that I shouldn't talk to her cause she is watching Ryan Reynolds and she loves him, especially as Deadpool. But Deadpool is amazballs as goes for Ryan of course. 

"Okay we watch this movie and then decide what to do" I mumbled and continued to watch the movie for the eighth time, but it's such a good movie I can't help but to watch it many times.