× 7 ×

Alex' pov

Home in LA, home in my bed with Silver right next to me and holy shit my sister gets here today. 

"SARAH, HOPE GETS HERE TODAY, CLEAAAAN" I yelled at Sarah as I jump out of my bed and clean my room real fast, since she hopefully won't come into my room, I don't have to clean it so much. I took all of my clothes on the floor and dropped them in my closet, all my dishes I ran into  the kitchen with and then just made my bed real quick.

"I am cleaning you dipshit" Sarah said angry as she walked pasted my room, giving me a death glare as her blonde hair was everywhere on her head. 

She just woke up I'm guessing..

"Someone isn't in a good mood, woke up on the wrong side of the bed today did we?" I smirked as I changed clothes and walked into the living room to clean up all the pizza boxes, candy papers and bottles. 

We're so fat and lazy, at least 6 pizza boxes on the table and the floor, thousands of candy papers and 3 coca cola bottles, 5 pepsi bottles, 2 Dr.Pepper bottles and 1 mountain dew bottle for little me. That's not a little junk food for two people, but we're like Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, we can eat anything and still not become a meatball, well for a few days we are but then it will be over. 

But the kitchen was the worse, so many dishes and so much food everywhere. Sarah is so lazy, I cooked the last seven times which means she will take care of the dishes, but no. She's been too lazy for that shit but I will not take care of them when they aren't even mine to take care of for at least the first time. 

"Sarah, damn you, you need to take care of the dishes" I mumbled at her, as she nodded sadly and began to take care of them.

She really isn't happy today, is it because of Sprayberry? 

That she haven't seen him anything or have they been in some kind of fight or so? 

Pling

HOLY SHIT SHE IS HERE

"HOPE!" I yelled into her arms as she tried to walk inside.

"Hi" She mumbled happily and closed the front door. 

She is finally here, after a half year almost. My absolute best friend Hope, my sister, my blood, my everything. She's the only thing I have left from the family, we are the only ones left in the real blood of the Ewings. 

We are both very lookalike as our personality, chocolate brown hair, though she got dads dark brown eyes and I have moms blue, yellow and greyish eyes. But our personality are so more alike people aren't sure who they're talking to sometimes, we are both extremly awkward, have our weird humor and basically are too nice though she might be nicer than me.. 

She loves to act like the big sister both around me and Sarah.

"We've missed you" Sarah and I said at the same time and let Hope inside to the warm house of ours. 

"Same" Hope grinned, caring her big bag as we walked over to our couch. 

"SPOIL EVERYTHING" Hope jumped on the couch excited as she grinned wanting to know everything that've happend. Which isn't much except after Comic-con a lot happend.