× 4 ×

Alex' pov

I can't believe it's the last day at Comic-con, I've already met so many cool people, awesome fans, seen so many amazing nerd stuff which made me cry happy tears. Holland told me she was going to kill me if we doesn't meet when Comic-con is over, and Sarah is still this secret little bastard that won't tell me who she likes. I MEAN WE ARE FRICKIN' BEST FRIENDS.

I was standing infront of hundreds of cameras, smiling awkwardly, posing, and then talked to a few fans and also these people with microphones asking you silly questions, well they ask me silly questions.

"So I've heard from a few fans here that you and the cast of Teen Wolf have talked a lot this weekend?" A lady with an white beautiful dress and a camera man next to her, filming my every move. Even when I blinked the camera man started moving and zooming in on my face, they be like 'holy hairy balls she blinked'

"Eh, well yeah, that's true we've talked a little" I said nervous looking into the camera, I've never liked whenever others film me, they just stand there holding that camera in my face, looking all to professional.

"Some even ship you with Dylan O'brien specially after that little fun time you guys had yesterday" She said smiling, but mostly looking around, focusing on something else. I just nodded my head not really knowing what to say.

"But do you want to take the next step, to film a movie I mean?" The lady asked as she looked around at the other people coming in and out.

"Yes, I do want to take a next step, I have always wanted to be an actor but we'll see about that, I want to go slow on the whole movie thing" I said smiling into the camera, giving it a little wink.

The lady squeezed not even listening to my answer and I turned around to see what she was looking at. A boy with dark hair came running to me before I even got the chance to say something to him, he ran over and took over my interview.

"Hello there" Dylan winked to the camera.

"DANG IT DYLAN" I screamed, hitting him, yelling at him that it was my interview for food's sake.

"Fine, I'll leave, you're boring" Dylan fake cried as he walked away to another interviewer that was literally screaming his name so loud, I don't even know.

"Bye Dylan" I laughed as I pushed him on the chest to leave.

"Do you guys have a secret relationship?" The lady asked real fast as she for once gave me the attention.

"No, oh god no, we're just friends" I said laughing as I heard my manager calling at me.

"It's time" He whispered as he poked the clock, I nodded my head and said my goodbye to the lady and camera man and hello the last day at the lovely Comic-con.

The last day which means only sit on a chair, write autographs and take pictures with fans for a whole day, with breaks of course. So meet fans, eat food, mess around and repeat.

"Let's do this shit" I said as I sat down on the chair seeing the fans standing in a line, screaming as they saw us youtubers sitting down, getting ready to do this for two hours and then get a short break.