× 1 ×

Alex' pov

Stretching my legs as I got up from the cloudy feeling bed, I soon realized today was the day for Comic-con in San Diego, one of my favorite things do to as a youtuber. Meet new people, see my lovely fans, take pictures, sign stuff, go all nerdy as the true person I am and eat heaven likly food, also known as junk food.

I lay on the floor looking under my bed to see that my half beaten apple was there, so that means music at top, dancing around, trying to wake Sarah up at the same time as I try to change clothes and do my makeup.

Good luck, Alex.

Thanks mind, I will need it.

"Do you mind shutting up Alex?!" I heard Sarah morning voice yell at me from the room next to me.

"Not a chance!" I yelled back laughing as I successfully woke her lazy ass up.

She's my absolute best friend, but she really hates waking up in the morning, even in the afternoon, if she wouldn't have me she'd be the new sleeping beauty but the only part she would never wake up, not even from a prince charming kissing her. She needs to drink both coffee and enegry drinks to finally woke up to one hundred procent, but then she won't fall asleep. But the most disgusting part is when she feels the need to mix coffee and an enegry drink to wake up quicker, who the hell does that?

She freaks me out sometimes.

After two hours of trying to put clothes and makeup on, I finally made it. I wore my favorite black ripped jeans, an t-shirt with the quote 'The Winchesters never die' and then a black and white picture of Dean and Sam standing next to their 67' Chevrolet Impala, my favorite brothers and also dark blue vans to match the outfit. The brown locks had fallen easily on my shoulders. I quickly took my phone from my unmade bed and ran to the kitchen to see Sarah dancing around making pancakes, and of course drinking coffee.

"Wow, you are even more awake than I am, how many cups have you taken?" I asked sarcastic to her as I sat down on the kitchen table.

"Uh, this is my first" She lied, keeping on making breakfast not daring to look me in the eyes as she lied.

"Pff, you liar" I argued back at her.

"Fine fine, around eight" She sighed giving me a plate with three pancakes, cream and jelly on. I nodded a 'thank you' and then began to eat them all.

"Not suprising at all" I said with food in my mouth so it sounded more like I said 'ot sups a all' all at once. She just laughed at me and then left me with all the dishes, I sighed as I figured she would do that to me, yet again. That's how our friendship works, the one that makes breakfast, food, cupcakes whatever will NOT I repeat NOT take care of the dishes. Which means the poor me had to do them most of the times since she always got to the kitchen before me even though the kitchen is my second favorite room in this little apartment.

× 

"HURRY UP YOU SNAIL!" I hear Sarah screaming from some room I quite could not found out.

"YOU DO NOT CALL ME A SNAIL SARAH" I yelled back at her as I grabbed my denim backpack and walked to the hall, to not find her here.