XXXIII

The boys step off of the bus and onto Tegridy Farm. Kyle can feel his stomach flip-flopping around. He's finally alone — well, sort of alone — with Stan. A shiver ran down Kyle's back at the thought. He had noticed all lunch period today that Stan was staring him down like a beast ready to attack it's prey.

"So... I've been in a Minecraft mood all day. Let's play that?" Kyle says.

"Yeah, of course. Let's head upstairs," Stan responds. Kyle could see that Stan's ears were red as he took the lead into the house.

To be honest, Kyle did want something to happen. However, he knew that it was just his hormones taking the lead. He actually wanted to take it slow with Stan... But he couldn't see himself stopping Stan if things escalated a bit.

Stan went right to his PS4 and began setting it up. Kyle sat down on the bed and admired Stan from behind. He began to wonder how all of this even began. Was it the KFC? Was it before that?

A controller was placed in his hands, snapping Kyle out of his trance.

"Did you want to start a new world together?" Stan asked. He noticed that Stan was avoiding eye control. Actually, he was avoiding even looking at Kyle...

"Wait," Kyle said.

He grabbed the main controller from Stan's hands and began going through the save files. His eyes lit up.

"Dude! You still have our old world from four years ago!" Kyle exclaimed excitedly. "Let's play on there. I don't even remember what it looks like."

They played on their old world for a solid two hours before Kyle felt touch starved. He scooted closer to Stan. Their thighs touched and Kyle felt Stan jolt. Curiously, Kyle looked up to see if something was the matter.

Something was the matter.

Stan's face was beet red. Kyle quickly noticed that sweat was starting to form on Stan's forehead, and his body shivered. Out of concern, Kyle pulled away and stood up.

"Dude, is something—" Kyle began, but was cut off and Stan pulled him back down to his side on the bed.

"Ugh, it's just... I need bonked," Stan groaned. He buried his face in his hands out of embarrassment.

"Bonked...? Like— Oh..." Kyle said, his voice drifting off with each word.

"Can I... kiss you...?" Stan managed to whisper.

A jolt ran down Kyle's spine. The sexual tension in the air was suffocating, and he really wanted to give in. Kyle softly placed his hand on Stan's thigh. Stan jolted again and moved his hands away from his face. Instead, he quickly snaked his arms around Kyle's sides and buried his face in his neck.

Stan's hot breath on Kyle's neck was enough to drive him mad. The tension in the air was like real electricity, and all the boys could hear was each other's breathing. Kisses started making their way up Kyle's neck. He had to bite his lip to keep the noise down.

Finally, their lips met. Kyle wanted to feel every part of Stan's radiating heat as they intensely started to make out. Minecraft ambient music played in the background as the boys sexual tension only grew stronger.

Stan took place on top of Kyle while still making out. He lowered himself onto Kyle. Kyle let out a moan at the sensation. He wanted it to last forever, but... He knew he had to slow this down.

"W-Wait," Kyle stuttered, placing his hand in Stan's chest and pushing a little.

Stan quickly pulled back at the withdrawal of consent. Seeing Stan in this state only made Kyle want to continue. He was panting, his face red and jeans stiff.

"B-Before we ever go that far... What are we?" Kyle asked. He felt so embarrassed and knew his face was red.

"What do you want us to be?" Stan asked, pushing his sweat soaked hair out of his face.

"Let's... let's take it a little slower..." Kyle said, his voice sounding meaningful.

Stan got off of Kyle and let him sit up beside him.

"It's not that I was enjoying that... Because I was. I really was. It's just..." Kyle's voice faded off.

"There's no need to explain. I understand," Stan said with an understanding smile. "I'm glad I even got to... feel you so raw like that."

Kyle felt like he was going to wither away from embarrassment. "Yeah... Same to you."

The two sat on the bed for a couple of minutes, letting their hearts and something else calm down.

"Let's go on a couple of more dates?" Stan suggested. Kyle looked up with a smile.

"Yeah. Let's."