XIX

Stan wasn't an idiot. He already suspected it was Kyle. He thought it was too good to be true, however. Why would Kyle even continue to talk to him? After all, Stan did reveal himself. It would only make sense for Kyle to no longer talk to him. So ultimately, this persons identity baffled him and left him parched for answers.

Having stood up earlier, Stan began to walk to the bathroom. He needed to pee and think without a paranoid feeling creeping up on him.

Kyle eyed Stan as he walked away. He felt a feeling in his chest ease, but a rock set itself in his stomach. He was terrified of Stan on an emotional level, but still felt like he was attached. He knew Stan wasn't the Stan he knew, but he still grasped onto this false hope.

Kyle suddenly felt as though he was stricken with immense grief. He didn't quite understand why, but he knew he needed to get out of there.

Standing up, Kyle asked Token where his nearest bathroom was. Token directed him, but a thought suddenly struck the pale redhead. What if Stan had went to the bathroom?

"Actually... is there another bathroom in your house?" Kyle asked, fidgeting a bit. He felt like he really needed to get out of the crowded room.

Token gave him a questioning look, but directed him anyways. Kyle jogged out of the room and towards Token's humongous stair case.

He felt a sudden envious feeling overwhelm him at the beauty of the hallway. He studied the family portraits hung upon the wall as he walked by and felt even more envious of how close Token's family seemed. He heard that they went mini golfing every Tuesday. Tuesday!

Kyle shook his head. Envy is pointless; it won't change how he grew up with his family.

Having finally come upon the bathroom, Kyle sighed deeply and grabbed onto the door handle. For a split second, he thought he heard shuffling, but continued to open the door anyway.

A noise he'd never heard before escaped from his mouth as he laid eyes upon Stan's naked bottom half.