XXVII

Stan's face was as red as a hot chilli pepper as he waited for the water on the stove to heat up. Knowing that Kyle was in his room at that exact moment was making him want to melt like butter. His body was reacting in ways he wish it wouldn't.

"Stan? Is that Kyle up in your room?" Randy asks as he walks into the kitchen.

Stan automatically became annoyed as he smelled the very obvious marijuana stench rolling off of his fathers body. Stan had moved away from his nice home in South Park years ago because his father started up a weed business. Stan had always hated it and still continues to.

"Yes. Why are you looking in my room though?"

"I heard some funny noises."

Now Stan was curious. "Like what?" he piqued.

"I never figured out. I just saw Kyle sitting there looking like a tomato," Randy laughed.

Stan's curiosity began to steam like the water in the teapot on the stove. Stan quickly removed it and poured two mugs of hot water, mixing in the hot chocolate powder.

"Whatever," Stan muttered. "You can have the rest of this."

Stan walked upstairs and into his room. He spotted Kyle calming down from whatever just happened with Randy. Sitting down next to Kyle, Stan offers him the mug. Kyle gladly accepts it. The boys sit in a calming silence as they both take baby sips of their hot chocolate.

"So... I'm not really sure what to say. I've never been in this kind of situation before," Stan admits sheepishly.

Kyle seemed too embarrassed to say anything, so he nodded in agreement. They sat there for another 5 minutes, sipping their drink, when Stan's fingers began to twitch. He needed to touch Kyle.

Kyle had sat his mug down by this point and placed both of his hands on the bed. Stan slowly creeped his fingers towards Kyle's until they touched. He looked up and watched Kyle jump at the contact. Kyle's face pooled with blood as Stan's fingers gently wrapped around his hand.

Stan was loving this, and he wanted more. However, he knew his boundaries. Shyly, Stan softly asked, "Can I put my head on your shoulders..?"

He watched Kyle practically erupt. All in one quick second, Kyle wrapped his arms around Stan's neck and dragged him down on the bed. They ended up in a position where their legs were entwined, Kyle's face was in Stan's neck, and both boys had their arms wrapped around one another. The contact made Stan feel like he was going to piss his pants.

"I'm sorry... is this too much?" Kyle quietly asked after about ten minutes.

Stan wanted to eat this boy up.

"It's actually just what I wanted."

Stan felt Kyle smile into his neck and hug him closer. Stan was really about to lose it, but held onto his calmness.

"And Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry about bringing out up on social media. And being cocky... and pushy. Also for our entire past. I still don't really understand what happened, but I know I hurt your feelings. I'm sorry," Stan said with an emotional tone to his voice.

"No... I'm sorry. You weren't being pushy; you were just trying to help me. I notice that I take things out of proportion and I'm sorry for it," Kyle said sadly.

Butterflies slowly crept up on Stan. Hearing Kyle apologise... it was relieving. Stan still wondered about their past, however, and wanted to know what it was all about.

Stan thought about whether he should ask him or not as he ran his fingers through Kyle's curly locks. Kyle hugged him closer in response.

He decided he would wait for another day.