Chapter 11

It was morning I gotten out my room to run into Jongin.

He looked at me then walked away with a suit case in hand.

He was leaving for a business trip .
I went downstairs,and through the kitchen window I saw him staring at me.

I gave him a half smile and waved.
He drove out of the drive way and left.

I sighed when my phone rung. "Erin," I said I made a cup of coffee and went upstairs to my phone and check my voicemails.

Erin called me so I soon called him.

"Hello," he said

"Hey,how about that date ," I said

~>
I tooken my shower a few minutes ago and had my hair done.

I brush my teeth and put a pack of Icebreaker gum in my purse for any kissing.

I'm moving on from Jongin. He and I aren't perfect we are complicated.

I saw my neck still with the  Hickey.
I had to try hiding by putting makeup on it .

"Now clothes," I said  I wore a shirt that said Love by the Moon on it,a black skirt and wrapped around my waist was a black flannel skirt,and black combat boots.

The doorbell rung and I quickly ran downstairs and answered.

I saw Erin and he smiled at me.
"Hey ," I said he said hey too.

~>
Erin and I slowly walked to his place as we were having a date there instead of a picnic in the park.

I heard the sound of kids as he opened the door. "Uncle Erin!!" A little boy with blue eyes said and a girl with  blonde curly hair rushed in hugging Erin.

"Adalyn, meet Johnnie and Kylie ," he said then a girl who looked to be in her 20s walked in.

"Adalyn,so your the girl my bro keeps talking about," said a brunette with hazel eyes.

"This is my sister Alex ," Erin said I nodded

Alex took me by the hand and wanted to talk.

"So,what do you like to do? Why do you like my geeky brother,and Is it because of his hazel eyes?" She asked I blushed,

"Actually this is our first date," I said

"Oh really ..."she said and looked at Erin who was forced to watch Adventure Time with the kids.

"My hobby is drawing," I said "Omg...me too my friend Jongdae opened up a Art studio not to far from here we could go together sometime,"Alex said I nodded remembering that name.

"The DD/LG guy!!" I yelled out loud Erin and Alex stared at me in shock.
"Sorry!!" I said and blushed.

"Yep..that's Jongdae,but he doesn't do that stuff anymore now that he has to work in a art studio ," she said

"How old are you ?" I asked "19 years old." She answered

I nodded and she got up so I followed her and she sat next to Johnnie as I sat next to Erin with little Kylie in my lap we watch Adventure time.

~>

I felt tired from playing hide and go seek with Johnnie and Kylie. As I was hiding I hid in the closet to take a breather.

"Hi," I heard Erin voice "Erin..." I said
"Sorry about today...this isn't the perfect date ," he said I shook my head.

"It's perfect,but I'll plan our dates for now on," I said we both chuckled then he stopped and he kissed me out of no where.

I couldn't kiss back!! Something told me this wasn't right.

The door opened and we saw Johnnie and Alex.

Also little Kylie was hiding between me and Erin.

I kissed back just a little and backed away.

I blushed so hard.

~>

I had left Erin's place me and Erin walked to Jongin's house.

"You don't have to stay here...I could let you stay at my place if you want,"he said

"Not until the fourth date," I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked into the house to get some sleep and as I did I thought of David...Erin...Jongin... Me.

What's Wrong with me three guys... One that I absolutely know I don't love...One I'm not entirely sure if I like...One that I know I love.

Jongin...I love you.

Hey lovelies how ya doing?! Omg I'm so weird!!So I shouldn't be saying this early,but there will be a MIRACLE at the end of this book series!! Although I won't give out hints until I finish the series on the last book!!!