Chapter 19

This is out of the blue,but Emo Sehun would be hot that's coming from a girl who listens to Twenty One Pilots,Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil,MCR,FOB,
Panic!at the disco,and All Time Low !!Moment of silence someone please make this into a freaking fanfic cause Andy is my Senpai! I now have over a 1,000 pictures of him.

This is out of the blue,but Emo Sehun would be hot that's coming from a girl who listens to Twenty One Pilots,Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil,MCR,FOB,Panic!at the disco,and All Time Low !!Moment of silence someone please make this into a freaki...

I lied in bed with Erin,Johnnie,and Kylie who were fast asleep in our apartment in Chicago.

I sighed and got out of bed and decided to make breakfast.

That's when I realized we had no groceries. "I guess we have to go to IHOP or something,"I said I bit my lip and sighed.

"I guess I'll just pick Kylie and Johnnie's outfit for IHOP ,"I said

I went into there room and got out there clothes and picked out for Kylie a Minnie Mouse dress with Polka dots, Red belt, and shiny black shoes.

Johnnie had his stripped shirt,Blue shorts,and blue and black nikes.

I got up and felt arms wrap around my body.

"Erin,"I said

"Yeah,"he responded

"Let's um get dress,"I said

"Okay,but I want a kiss,"he said

"Aren't we supposed to be friends?"I asked

"Friends kiss,"he said

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs and opened the bathroom door since the kids were sleeping upstairs.

Erin followed me I pulled him in the room and locked the door.

"One...rule no moaning,"I demanded

"Shit...I don't..."he trailed and I pulled a blue packet out my back pocket.

"Who knew that your luggage had a ton of these,"I said

"Hey I thought I should in case,"he said

I kissed his lips he chuckled and kissed back it then turned into a slow make out.

I slipped my hand down his boxer to gently stroke him.

"I can't,"he moaned

"Why?"I asked

"It's Jongin..." He trailed I took my hand out his boxers and looked at him.