BAMBAM

I really wanted to go to the Got7 Fly tour,but sadly I'm broke fam.

I read fan accounts from WOC on the blog Kmusicandblackwomen which made me feel happy to be a WOC.

Btw WOC=Women Of Color.

Anyways some fan accounts were deleted cause of hate and immature fans.

Anyways as I read the accounts Bam freaking Bam is literally gone guys remember cute innocent BAMBAM now we have BAMBAM the king of the gutter.

Like guys on ASC he said something about his thing down there and I was like fangirling to the max.

BAMBAM is so ugh if I went to the concert and won a hi touch fam y'all need to hold me  back before I literally attack him with kisses.

Omg this fan account I read a few minutes ago said " if you're over twenty you must be dreaming about this" he said that while grabbing his uh member down there.

Also a girl wrote on her fan account saying that BAMBAM was literally staring at her chest area.

Me: Boi I freaking can't 

BAMBAM: How do you know I'm not big?

Me: Bye Felicia I'm going to pass out real quick

BAMBAM: baby girl

Me: bish who taught him this

Got7: *points at Jackson*

Jackson:I was never apart of it I was dancing with Yugyeom 

Me:who you've also ruined

Jackson:No I didn't 

Me:oh really *Show the dance video*

Jackson: I didn't teach him that.

Me:*Accidentally plays playboy kai focus* Isn't that you

Jackson:That's Exo hyungs 

Me:Oh *Quickly plays a random video of JB speaking English*

Jackson:That's not me

Me:Oh man holy shit

Jungkook:Who took my line

Got7:* points at Me*

Namjoon: Dee you got no jams

Jimin:I finally have jams.

Got7,Bts,and me: Jimin you got no jams

Chanyeol:Oh shit*covers mouth*

Me:haha Chanyeol cussed

Jackson:And all of this is live in V app.

Everyone:Holy-

Yep I went a little crazy at the end I feel like I just did a YouTube channel video in my story maybe this would be a great idea for my first video nobody steal it or I tell BAMBAM to show up at your house telling you dirty pick up lines.