Chapter 10

------------••••••••••••••••----------------

I was in my room rubbing my fingers against my lips.

My phone rung as I saw a unknown number and I answered it .

"Hey it's Erin," Erin voice spoke in a raspy tone. "Hey Erin ," I answered
"Hello~ Um...Adalyn would you mind going on a date with me tomorrow as friends if you want to ," he said he was so adorable even his voice crack when he said 'date'.

"Sure," I answered "Great, I hope you like a picnic in park ," he said I smiled.
"I sure do love picnics ." I giggled he chuckled and after the talk about our 'date' we said our goodbyes.

I put my phone on the night stand and went to bed.

~>

I woke up in the morning to hear coughing coming from Jongin's room I got out of bed and went in Jongin's room as he was blowing his nose into a tissue.

"Jongin?" I queried as he was wearing a suit . Was he thinking of going to work?

"Where are you going?" I asked he sneezed into his elbow. "Work," he said in a nasally tone. "Not in this condition you're not," I said

I took him by the tie and went to his bathroom to find a thermometer in his cabinet.

"Here," I said he took the thermometer and put it under his tongue.

I waited for the ringer to go off as it did I saw it was 102 degrees he had a fever.

"You're staying home," I said he shook his head.

"Don't worry Rose can take care of your office," I said "No," he said I pinned him to a wall.

"You're not working Jongin let me take care of you here ," I said he was defeated .

"Okay,but don't waste your whole time on me ," he said  I nodded.

"Jongin just lay in bed I'll get you a wash cloth to put on your head," I said and left the bathroom.

~>

I was next to Jongin's bed he was burning up I put the cloth on his head.

"Jongin ,"I said I wanted questions about that kiss from last night.

His eyes went to mine. "I'll make you breakfast to eat if you want," I said and got up and walk downstairs and went to the kitchen.

I started cooking.

"Haven't cooked since ...David abused me ," I said I grabbed a bowl and pancake mix.

I grabbed ingredients from cabinets as of now I had pancakes with strawberries covered in Nutella.

I felt eyes on me I turned to see Jongin.

He was smiling at me it was only a half smile.

"What are you doing here you're suppose to be in bed,"I said

Jongin was looking at me and he walk up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist and lean in to kiss me I pushed away and went upstairs.

I walked into my  room and grabbed clothes to wear and went to go take a shower.

~>

Jongin was in the shower as I was in his room checking everything out.

Something shiny caught my eye it was a ring. "SeoYun." I read inside the ring it was almost faded.

"Adalyn ?" Jongin queried I saw him almost falling to the ground.

I ran to catch him and he was in my arms I watched he's eyes close he was burning up.

I put him in bed and grabbed the thermometer .

"102...103...105!!" I screamed his fever was increasing I grabbed a phone and he stopped me.

"Don't... I'll be fine ," he said I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're burning up like crazy Jongin I have to get you to a hospital ," I Said
"Don't bother ... the thermometer was only heated up by being dropped it in my coffee I made," He said

"I'd checked before I was at normal body temperature ." He added

I nodded .  "Why did you fall ?" I question "I tripped over my leg,"he said

I realized he wasn't wearing anything,but a towel that wrapped around his waist revealing his torso so perfectly my eyes went to his lips.

Jongin with a arm pulled me on top of him.

I felt a shiver down my spine when his hand was on my back.

"Jongin?" I was nervous of what was going to happen and Jongin smirked and kissed my cheek and then my lips.

Jongin kiss was not only magical...they were Lustful...

~>

Jongin and I was slowly pulling clothes off of me . "Jongin." I moaned when I felt him against my neck forming a hickey.

"I will leave you with proof that this is not a dream," he said against my neck

I was only in my bra and pants and getting hickeys from my boss.

Jongin stopped and he looked at me.

"Adalyn, I can't do this... you shouldn't like me . " he said

"Jongin..." I trailed off and saw seriousness in his eyes and I got off of him.

"I'm too complicated to love," he said I left his room and went into mine.

I grabbed my phone to see a voicemail from Erin.

I had listened to the voicemail.

"Hey!! Adalyn I'm going to have to cancel my niece and nephew is coming to visit me today so I'm sorry maybe next time." Erin voice sounded sad, but I felt terrible was I really this big of a SLUT.

I looked at my reflection in the darken phone screen to see the hickey.

Your love is 'Suffocating' Kim Jongin...

Hope you like the almost sex scene and well hope you love my story be sure to comment I love reading comments!! I have a request can someone please make a trailer for Priceless I would give you a shout so thank you if one of you lovelies do!!! 😊