Chapter 3

Hey my lovelies I know your wondering who the hell is David and what is his problem well he's a abusive husband to the Adayln. So this story might be interesting because I just wrote all of this and I can probably make a 4 to 5 book series out of this. Hey a girl can dream! So let's get this story started !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I started to get nervous. "Okay there's a awards going on later tonight so you totally have to ask questions at the after party ", Willow said I gotta say this Willow girl is amazing. "So we have to go to the awards ceremony or whatever, but where is this after party being held ?" I asked

"Um, that new famous bar in town I forgot the name, but I know that celebrities only hang out there", Willow expounded I walk out the room and headed to the office I was assigned to, but Rose decided to decorate it like she plan this forever. I enter the office I call my own when I saw Jongin smiling at my pictures. "Jongin, "I said "oh hey", he said. "I was just waiting for you," expounded Jongin

I look at my picture and at him. "Well I am incredibly busy with the article ," I said "You need any help ," he said "yeah if you could get me into a cool club with celebrities, " I said

"I could help get you in one I even know who owns it,"he said I smiled "Thanks," I said he nodded

~>
I was in line with Jongin and Rose I was dress in a black dress and red lip gloss and took a lot convincing to David that I was going girls night out with Rose.

"Wait here ," Jongin said I was surprised when the red velvet  rope was removed and he told us to come up we did and enter the building with him.

" Wow," Rose and I said in amazement the bar was crowded with celebrities , tons of security guards,and Music blasting .

"Is that Angelina !" Rose said she walk up towards her I face palm myself .

"Anyone you like to interview?" He asked I shrugged my shoulders and I saw my favorite Celebrity .

I had an interview complimented there outfit and walk to more celebs .

After that party I went with Jongin and Rose to our Job we all were tired I had wrote almost all night I finished the article and printed it for the Editor to get .

I yawned and Rose went home when it was printing.

" Hey, I need a ride home ," I said to Jongin he drove me home .
~>
I almost fell asleep during the ride home .
"Adalyn ," I looked at Jongin  he smiled at me .

"You're home," He said. " Thank you for driving me," I said he nodded and I got out the car and went up to my door and wave goodbye to Jongin then he drove off.

I open my door and smiled happily .

"You're late ," David said I looked at him when I enter the living room.

"I didn't know I had a curfew ," I said he chuckled and he stood up and held me by the neck . "Tell me why you're with that guy ," he said I tried to kick, but he held my neck tight.

"I...Can't ...Breathe David!"I said he let me go then he hit me many times saying I'm a 'Slut' and to 'Die in Hell'.

I coughed up blood and I felt the pain go away after blacking out.

~>

I woke up covered in bruises and blood from David .

" Wake up bitch!"he yelled I got up and I limped towards the stairs David push me against the stairs.

"Quit that job," he said I shook my head then I was slapped.

"Listen you bitch," he said then I was kicked I laughed at David.