Chapter 5

I couldn't get any sleep that I woke up early in the morning to go downstairs to fix a cup of milk.

It was 2:14am and I drunk my milk .
"What are you doing?" Jongin queried
I almost choked .

"Nothing ," I said hiding the glass of milk behind me. "Your mouth says otherwise," he said I gave up. "I can't sleep, I came to get milk to fall asleep," I said

"Milk isn't going to help," he said he went up to me and took the cup that was behind my back.

"TV usually helps ," he said I rolled my eyes. "Well not for me," I said I watched him dump my milk into the sink. "I wasn't finish with that." I whined

He didn't answer I looked at him.

He turned the living room TV on the first thing to pop up was a drama in a foreign language.

"I forgot to change this," he said I looked at the title. "Secret Garden... Jongin your into this stuff?" I asked in a teasing way Jongin blushed and changed the channel to Pretty Little Liars on accident.

"Now this is my show," I said he rolled his eyes I sat on the couch and watched .

"What's the point of this show?" Queried Jongin "Well what's the point of Secret Garden?" I asked he looked at me with a glare I smiled .

He yawned after a few minutes of watching the show and kept falling asleep .

I got pretty tired that I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped a arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

"Goodnight," I said he nodded

~>
I woke up first I looked up to see Jongin sleeping I smiled at his adorable face ."Stop staring," he said he eyes were wide open.

"Sorry," I said he let go of my waist and I was free .

I went upstairs and got dress for work .
I took a look at myself in the mirror as I was getting ready to shower. "Heal up," I said messing with scars as I got into the shower I noticed the sun hitting my ring which was on my work clothes on the counter almost blinding me.

"I love you," I heard David's words ring in my head. "Such a liar ," I said

~>

After showering,brushing my teeth, and putting my clothes on I went downstairs Jongin was in a suit and tie .

"I have a meeting ," he said "Oh really ," I said entering his kitchen cleaning the cup I put milk in and put orange juice in it.

"What," I said as I took sip Jongin looked at me with  cold stares.

"Nothing ," he said shaking his head in the process.

I walk towards  the huge window exposing the city .

"We have to leave ," Jongin said he put  my glass of orange juice down the drain.

"I didn't g-" he looked at me with a glare I blushed in embarrassment .

"Why are you so angry looking ?" I asked he looked at me then walk out the house I followed.

He locked the house door and we got into his car .

"Jongin," I said he seemed annoyed "Sorry," I said he looked at me.

"Sorry... For giving you rude stares." He apologized I nodded he started the car Jongin stares at me, "My husband was a high school crush since my junior year ... I was a dork interested books , but David was the football player basically everyone thought we were the perfect couple and he.... ," I trailed off "you don't have to tell me ," Jongin said I shook my head. "He ... Just hurt me without my parents knowing or anyone really," I said