Chapter 7

I woke up to Jongin holding my ring. "What were you doing on my computer?" He asked I quickly sat up.

"Nothing," I said he nodded. "If you wanted to know more about me you could have asked instead searching me up ," he said "I'm sorry." I apologized

"It's fine ," he said Jongin sure was nice at times.

"So did you read the article ?" He asked "yeah." I responded "that was first thing they told me when I woke up from my coma ," he said

He looked at me. "They told me that she didn't make it ... It's all my fault." I looked at him . "It's not your fault it was a accident ," I said

"I cause the accident," he responded "if I had kept my eyes on the road it wouldn't have happened ," he added

"Stop blaming yourself ," I said I got up and hugged him. "Don't blame yourself or you'll have guilt and pain taking over you," I said he hugged me back .

After hugging  Jongin and I made breakfast together. He was smiling at me a lot,"Done." we sat at the table and ate.

"Jongin ,"I said he looked at me. "Let's go to the park," I said he gave a confused look. "We need to have some fun." I expounded  he nodded so I went to shower upstairs while he showered in the downstairs bathroom.

I did my daily routine which was  shower,get dress,and brushing my teeth.

I left the bathroom and went downstairs walking in with heels I wore the day when David kicked me out the house.

"Is this outfit okay?" Jongin asked he was wearing a suit and tie. "Who said we are going to a casino?" I joked I decided to help with the whole clothes thing .

"Follow me," I said I grabbed his wrist and took him upstairs to his room.

"Open the door please," I said he did and I entered and went to his closet and picked out a black sweater , black jeans, and converse. It was a little cold outside so I just gave him something warm.

"Here," I said he changed into his clothes after I left to go to the kitchen for water.

"Let's go," Jongin said taking my cup of water out of my hand. "Give it to me or ..."I whined "or what?"he queried I remembered the book. "I'll tell everyone you have a weird kink with DD/LG," I said his face went red. "That's not true ." He responded
"yeah like there is someone else named Jongin who supposedly has a book in his library that's full of DD/LG who knew you had a DaddyKink," I said he rolled his eyes. " Daddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, The lg part of the relationship is often called the "little" at least that's what Jongdae said ." He expounded

It's like he came prepared to say that. "Still Daddy Kink to me if involves sex," I said he blushed like mad .

"why do you have that book?" I asked "well my buddy Jongdae he used to be my roommate and he left the book here . He's also into this stuff, but I'm not . I'm innocent like a Angel," he said

He gave me my cup of water which I drink happily .

"Now let's go," Jongin said I put the cup away and Jongin left and I ran outside and we walked to the park.

~>
I enter the park with Jongin.

"So what are we doing here?" He asked I smiled.

"My parents always took Rose and I here so why not hang out here," I said he smiled at me.

"So what do plan for us to do ? " he asked .

"I didn't think about that ... We could go to time square or feed pigeons," I said.

"Or we could explore some more," he said I went with his idea and we walked around the city .

"Churros ," I man had offered me I gladly took one and payed .

"Want a bite." I offered Jongin took a bite his face was so close to mine.

"How is it ?" I asked as his face went away from mine. "Good," he answered I hoped he didn't know I was blushing.

We were walking and talking then I faced him. "Jongin, do you want to go get some coffee," I said he nodded then someone bumped into us causing me to lose balance I accidentally kissed Jongin on the lips!!

My eyes went wide I moved away blushing like mad.

"I'm sorry," I said as we continued to walk to a Coffee shop. We then entered one I looked for a table to sit at while Jongin  took out his wallet.

"I'll order what do you want ?" He asked "Espresso," I said he nodded.

I sat at a table and decided to look at a TV. Nothing exciting was on.

"Let's go ," he said holding a container with our coffee .

We left the shop as we did I had started to get dizzy.

"Are you okay?" He asked I nodded he put a free hand against my head .

"You're burning up," he said I shook my head.

"I'm fine," I said we were going to cross the road I couldn't feel my legs I collapse on the ground .

My eyes were half open and I was dizzy.

"Jongin," I said he rushed up to me tons of people did .

"Adalyn," he said I looked at him and to the other people .

"Someone call 911!!" he said Jongin held my hand  I closed my eyes slowly.

Till I saw darkness.

~>
I woke up to see bright light blinding me.

I sat up to see Jongin sleeping in a  Chair beside me.

"Jongin," I said his eyes slowly open and he faced me.

"Adalyn," he said and  came up to me and hugged me I hugged back.

I felt  butterflies in my stomach his breath on my neck made me get them.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

We both stare at each other then he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

He kissed me and I kissed back it felt like ... Magic.

Omg I already wrote  chapters 8- 20 so I'll have updates a lot on this story, but probably not I won't have a Spring break because we had a long Snow day but I do have to go to school for tomorrow so I might update depending on how much homework I have!!